Colback and Lingard among six players released by Nottingham Forest

Have they paid Lingard off then? If so, it suggests they're already struggling financially. It'll be interesting to see how much money they spend this summer.

Surely Lingard didn't sign for one season.
He signed a one year deal. Pretty sure West Ham offered a two year deal but on lower wages.

Obviously earnt his money and not particularly interested in playing.

He signed a one year deal. Pretty sure West Ham offered a two year deal but on lower wages.

Obviously earnt his money and not particularly interested in playing.
Weird. I suppose Forest should thank themselves lucky that they didn't offer any more.
Lingard is a disgrace like.. Chose £200k per week to show his talent in a weak side and then get £300k off one of the big boys.. only issue being he isn't that good and instead of training, he spends most of his time dancing around like a bellend on TICK TOCK and practising goal celebrations he doesn't use. Arsewipe.
The talent is most certainly there which means it can only be the attitude that's lacking.

Colback will get a Championship club, Lingard will go to Luton

Wasn't Lingard on a couple hundred grand a week?

Can't see Luton paying over £50,000 p/w for a player. They're a very sensibly ran club and I'd be shocked if they suddenly shift their values for a player like Jesse Lingard.

In my opinion he'll go to a Middle-Eastern club, and Colback will go to one of the teams that just about didn't make the Championship Playoffs (Preston, Millwall, Swansea et al.)

Tell you something, Lingard will get an absolute minuscule of a wage compared to what he was worth (in his own head) this time last year.

See him going the way of Deli Alli, absolute fanny who is more about the social media than the football.

Wasn't Lingard on a couple hundred grand a week?

Can't see Luton paying over £50,000 p/w for a player. They're a very sensibly ran club and I'd be shocked if they suddenly shift their values for a player like Jesse Lingard.

In my opinion he'll go to a Middle-Eastern club, and Colback will go to one of the teams that just about didn't make the Championship Playoffs (Preston, Millwall, Swansea et al.)

I think Luton will look at signing players who will stick with them should they get relegated. Their best hope is to stick to their direct style so mostly big lads. If Lingard was to stay in England, I could see him going to somewhere like Sheff Utd. He wouldn't command anywhere near the salary he got from Forest though after his poor season there.

I think you're right about Colback. A midtable Championship team will pick him up for a season or two.

Weird. I suppose Forest should thank themselves lucky that they didn't offer any more.

The talent is most certainly there which means it can only be the attitude that's lacking.
I agree, you need to work a lot harder in a team like forest and he should have done. No weak Europa league sides to take the piss out of like when he was at man U. He needs to look at Dele Ali instead of pissing about on Tick Tock all day.

Have they paid Lingard off then? If so, it suggests they're already struggling financially. It'll be interesting to see how much money they spend this summer.

Surely Lingard didn't sign for one season.
They did, on huge money with the hope that if they stayed up it was money we’ll spent, but if the worst happened they weren’t burdened with the wages.

As it turned out a shrewd move, he didn’t contribute to them staying up so he’s a gonna.

Burnley or a Sheffield United would be my guess, although maybe West Ham on much less than previously offered if Moyes feels he can get a tune out of him again.

Back