1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coho - Durham

Discussion in 'SMB' started by Stormo, Nov 14, 2017 at 5:41 PM.

1. Just opened Friday gone. Building next to the passport office. Went in for me breakfast yesterday, looks very good. Bit like champagne bar I suppose, bistro type. Staropramen and blue moon on tap with the usual fosters.

£3.75 for a bacon sandwich to take away. Bit pricey but was excellent.

Might be decent when the weather warms up next year, canny little terrace outside. If you go, give me a wave from outside. They’ll make a killing with people waiting for passports.

2. niceonemarra

niceonemarra Midfield

What a rip off. I'd still get 1.

3. HABA87

HABA87 Midfield

Almost 4 benk for a takeaway sandwich is a mick take. Half that from greggs with a brew.

4. Aye true. Somewhere I might pop in if it’s raining and I can’t be arsed to go to the town. But not every day.

Having said that, there’s loads of places better than greggs for the same-ish price. I’m not a fan of the greggs breakfasts.

5. Sounds like a bar I won't be queuing ages at to get served, while they make cocktails. Lager selection looks shit as well.

6. daveyc

daveyc Midfield

If it’s anything like the champagne bar I’ll be giving it a swerve. That place is full of payday millionaire cockwombles.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017 at 8:09 PM
    Stormo and hoggs11 like this.
  7. :lol::lol: Hi!!!

daveyc likes this.