Coffee machine thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wife has got one of those Dolce Gusto things, not too bad but I can't stand those poncey cups and glasses, when I get up on a morning I need a mug of coffee to get me started, thinking of going the bean to cup route, but something that can actually give me a full mug of coffee unlike those caplets that run out halfway through...

Wife has got one of those Dolce Gusto things, not too bad but I can't stand those poncey cups and glasses, when I get up on a morning I need a mug of coffee to get me started, thinking of going the bean to cup route, but something that can actually give me a full mug of coffee unlike those caplets that run out halfway through...

Decent bean to cup machine, stick the mug under, turn the dial to large cup, press and you are winning!

Both the one I mentioned (the DeLonghi) and the one @Sleepy mentioned will do a full mug. I use mine to fill my travel mug every morning as well as having an espresso.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back