Coffee machine thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

De'Longhi Magnifica 4200 is the one to go with. Pricey at first, but will pay for itself quickly in comparison with a pod machine. It's much cheaper per cup and with the beans being freshly ground each time, they don't lose the oils to the same extent as with the pods.

I've had mine for about 4 years now, not skipped a beat in all that time and still makes a perfect cup of espresso every morning.

Thats the one I had for a couple of years. Loved it, then I got another and never looked back. Melitta E950-222 Caffeo Solo Design Edition - makes much better espresso than my De-Longhi ever did.

So, @jayjaysafc - go with the Melitta ;)

Aldi are doing their own version of nesspresso machine at the minute. £50 for the machine and £20 for the milk frother if you want one. They also sell pods now that fit nesspresso machines.

Bean to cup are superb, unfortunately mine is goosed and making do with my lavazza modo mio pod thingy.

Aldi have a nespresso one on for £60

Last edited:
If you like the stuff your old machine makes - just buy an updated model. I prefer Dolce Gusto hot chocolates but Tassimo lattes - have a Tassimo machine at the moment.

Bean to cup machine is my next purchase like. Anyone recommend a make/model
I have a Delonghi Primadonna and its been great for years.

Probably pick one up cheap now, and buy a new brewing part for £30 to get it back to 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back