CoD WW2

I've been playing it for a day or so now, my god I'm utter shite. :lol:

I'm more used to playing shooters with a mouse and keyboard, so a controller is taking some getting used to.

Been playing this for a week on my recently aquired ps4. Not easy as havnt done gaming for a long time. Up to the bit where the lass has the breifcase with a bomb in.:lol:

On recruit level

Anyone got any tips/preferred guns?

I've mainly been playing the featured game 'Winter Carentan', War and Team Deathmatch.

I've found the STG44 to be canny handy on the larger maps, particularly Operation Griffin. I'm using the following attachments:
- Full metal jacket;
- High caliber;
- 4x Optic.

I still haven't worked out which division is my favourite, all have their own merits. Airborne is quick and offers the suppressor attachment as standard, but after you level up with Mountain, you have stealth (invisible to enemy recon and silent movement). Infantry is so so, the extra attachment is good, but you can gain an extra attachment if you select primed basic training, which is what I've done for the gun selection above.

I also use the MP-40 'Do-Re-Mi II' which is a heroic gun I won with the following attachments - full metal jacket, advanced rifling and steady aim.

I'm also using the 'Iron Curtain' which is an 'epic' version of the PPSH-41 with full metal jacket, grip and advanced rifling.

The BAR is getting rave reviews but I haven't unlocked it yet.

My favourite weapon now so far seems to be the M1941 with high calibre, quick draw and reflex sight (I think).

I've been playing Team Deathmatch this morning and I wasn't getting my arse handed to me, which was nice. :cool:

I’m getting along nicely with my Type 100 and Lee Enfield. Sidearms are for fannies.

TadgerSAFC on PS4 if anyone wants a lesson.

I'm enjoying the war mode. It's a good way to level up quickly as well, so it seems. The only problem is when you come across an opposing team that are all in the same party, it's obvious that you're going to get your arse kicked as they will be communicating, it's shite playing alone

I'm using the STG 44 Red Baron with 4x optics, full metal jacket, high calibre and I think another attachment, that is my weapon of choice at the minute.

I'm enjoying the war mode. It's a good way to level up quickly as well, so it seems. The only problem is when you come across an opposing team that are all in the same party, it's obvious that you're going to get your arse kicked as they will be communicating, it's shite playing alone

I'm using the STG 44 Red Baron with 4x optics, full metal jacket, high calibre and I think another attachment, that is my weapon of choice at the minute.

In War I often change my gun based on the stage I’m at. On breakout for example if defending I go from mp-40, to sniper, to STG 44 and then either stick with it for the final defence or switch back to mp-40 if I defend from the church :lol:

In War I often change my gun based on the stage I’m at. On breakout for example if defending I go from mp-40, to sniper, to STG 44 and then either stick with it for the final defence or switch back to mp-40 if I defend from the church :lol:

Same here. I find myself using the Lewis a lot too, with the extended mag, 4x optic and I think I have another attachment as well.

The US shovel is deadly as well. :lol:

I like War but didn’t seem that many maps on rotation. Seems like a canny way to level up aswell.

Agreed, it does get a bit repetitive, but it's nice to level up quickly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back