CoD WW2

I went back to CoD4 remastered a week or two ago and don’t think I’ll play WW2 again. If I fancy a World War Two session I’ll stick world at war in.

Getting really sick of this game. Consistently hearing 5 shots registering on someone then I get killed, not to mention the fact that it seems to always put me into games that are basically over or the team I get put on are miles behind with only 2 others.

Another rant is that every time I play this after 2 or 3 games it starts to lag like hell to the point players move 7 or 8 steps at a time, basically making it unplayable.

Close to selling my xbox, only had it 2 months.

Getting really sick of this game. Consistently hearing 5 shots registering on someone then I get killed, not to mention the fact that it seems to always put me into games that are basically over or the team I get put on are miles behind with only 2 others.

Another rant is that every time I play this after 2 or 3 games it starts to lag like hell to the point players move 7 or 8 steps at a time, basically making it unplayable.

Close to selling my xbox, only had it 2 months.
Its shite. Get bf1.

My lass got me this for Christmas on PS4, not been able to play it yet though. Any hints or tips? Not played a COD game on console for years, I wanted this one as I thought it would take me back to when I used to play it when it all started and sold out, the original on PC. :cool:

My lass got me this for Christmas on PS4, not been able to play it yet though. Any hints or tips? Not played a COD game on console for years, I wanted this one as I thought it would take me back to when I used to play it when it all started and sold out, the original on PC. :cool:

Top tip: pop it in now and install the 7 hours worth of updates to avoid the disappointment of when you’d actually like to play it.

The shotguns are ridiculous. People aiming in the opposite direction and they still hit you. That fire one is annoying as.

Overall not a bad game, after all these years prestige is still a tad tiresome imo. You reach it and feel the need to prestige but then lose the opportunity to play with a gun you like.

The shotguns are ridiculous. People aiming in the opposite direction and they still hit you. That fire one is annoying as.

Overall not a bad game, after all these years prestige is still a tad tiresome imo. You reach it and feel the need to prestige but then lose the opportunity to play with a gun you like.
Don’t you get a prestige unlock token?

Back