CoD WW2

Did anyone else have trouble with Hill 493?

I’ve been playing on hardened but I had to put this down to recruit to get past the tank.

No idea if I was doing something wrong, but you’re supposed to blast the tank twice and I cannot, no matter how long or hard I try, get onto it without being shot from all angles

Hide in the trench and the German shotgun troops put holes in you

Shoot the Germans coming down at you and they infinitely respawn!

Anyone on here called meganroo22 ?
Has SAFC clan tag and just in a game of capture the flag.

Can hear him moaning about campers lol

Wanted to give the COD franchise one last chance....unfortunately it’s f***ing awful. Nothing I like about it. Going straight on EBay. The WW2 map London Docks....Eh? :lol:

I'd think it would beokay-ish if the maps were half decent but they're all terrible. To me it's obvious Activision halted Sledgehammer's creation of Advanced Warfare 2 midway and said, "Sorry lads, people hate the future stuff and rocket jumping now, make a World War 2 game instead" and this is what they cobbled together in a year, and it shows.

This game is unreal, the best since MW1 or BO1 by far.

Only annoying thing is me and my brother use gameshare on xbox one, he purchased the 85 quid digital deluxe version so we both should be able to use the dlc (according to the t&c's of xbox). he was given a gold unlock token and I was not.. anyone know why?

Also the season pass is available for me to buy even though We can both play on Carentan?

Best not make me purchase the season pass when the DLC comes out.
DLC's shared but not preorder bonuses.

why buy the game , to pay someone else to play it for you . SAD ask's you what rank & what prestige you want & what you want unlocked , its just a number, i'm paying neee one , its just for fun.

You Can Now Hire Professional Gamers to Play Call of Duty For You

PC Games Insider reports UK company Bidvine lets you hire professional gamers for £15/$20 an hour for various services like helping you rank your characters up, unlock extra features within the game, improve your kill/death ratio, and more.

These professional players are required to provide identification and prove their abilities before being hired. Bidvine claims it is the first company to offer such a service

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2017/11/...-duty-for-you?abthid=5a15a010e97d20da15000019

cod pro player

https://www.bidvine.com/?service_id=28&service_slug=electrical-and-wiring-issues&show_postcode=true

why buy the game , to pay someone else to play it for you . SAD ask's you what rank & what prestige you want & what you want unlocked , its just a number, i'm paying neee one , its just for fun.

You Can Now Hire Professional Gamers to Play Call of Duty For You

PC Games Insider reports UK company Bidvine lets you hire professional gamers for £15/$20 an hour for various services like helping you rank your characters up, unlock extra features within the game, improve your kill/death ratio, and more.

These professional players are required to provide identification and prove their abilities before being hired. Bidvine claims it is the first company to offer such a service

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2017/11/...-duty-for-you?abthid=5a15a010e97d20da15000019

cod pro player

https://www.bidvine.com/?service_id=28&service_slug=electrical-and-wiring-issues&show_postcode=true

Sounds daft but people spend way more than that on microtransactions to get stuff they could unlock by playing themselves

Sounds daft but people spend way more than that on microtransactions to get stuff they could unlock by playing themselves

like i say games should be free(like ipad games) with everything you got to spend. soon they'll have to rate everygame 18

https://www.geek.com/games/belgium-officially-declares-loot-boxes-as-a-form-of-gambling-1723652/

Australian gambling regulators are considering whether pay-to-win “loot boxes” in video games constitute gambling and may be in breach of state laws.

The recent release of Star Wars Battlefront 2, one of the year’s gaming blockbusters, has renewed a global debate about the convergence of gambling mechanisms and video games.

Authorities in Belgium and a legislator in the United States have both expressed concern about Battlefront 2’s reliance on loot boxes, a randomised system of reward that can help a player progress through the game

like i say games should be free(like ipad games) with everything you got to spend. soon they'll have to rate everygame 18

https://www.geek.com/games/belgium-officially-declares-loot-boxes-as-a-form-of-gambling-1723652/

Australian gambling regulators are considering whether pay-to-win “loot boxes” in video games constitute gambling and may be in breach of state laws.

The recent release of Star Wars Battlefront 2, one of the year’s gaming blockbusters, has renewed a global debate about the convergence of gambling mechanisms and video games.

Authorities in Belgium and a legislator in the United States have both expressed concern about Battlefront 2’s reliance on loot boxes, a randomised system of reward that can help a player progress through the game

It's definitely gambling.

I'm not even against that kind of system. I think in fifa the pack opening is quite fun. But it shouldn't be something you can buy with money.

Wanted to give the COD franchise one last chance....unfortunately it’s f***ing awful. Nothing I like about it. Going straight on EBay. The WW2 map London Docks....Eh? :lol:

It's garbage, after two days I'd had enough but I decided to try Zombies before hoying it completely and I'm canny addicted now.

I thought it was pretty decent, mechanics seems canny and better than battlefield 1 I think. Missions are decent but no Russian or British campaigns which is a disappointment. All in all 7/10

Bit bored of it now online. I'll keep hold of it until kill confirmed is actually available. Bizzare that they leave the best game mode out on release

Edit - on hardcore mode

Back