CoD WW2

Personally I much prefer this to battlefield and think it is the best call of duty for a while.
Seen so many reviews about how disappointing it is. Blokes at work slating it too. But I'm torn as love WWII games and I've not really played a COD for a few years. So may be worth it even just for the short campaign.

Fuck it might just get BF1 now and then COD at xmas.

Seen so many reviews about how disappointing it is. Blokes at work slating it too. But I'm torn as love WWII games and I've not really played a COD for a few years. So may be worth it even just for the short campaign.

Think it depends what mode you usually play. I’m almost strictly a hardcore search and destroy man. The small maps on this game make it quite a busy/all action sort of game. I find battlefield a bit less intense, but won’t be the case for everyone.

Think they’re both good and worth a go!

Quite enjoying the campaign :oops: Sure, there's nothing new and it's like a Michael Bay mangled badly scripted Saving Private Ryan/Band of Brothers/Glorious Basterds rip off but still quite fun.

Just get it man and stop being a fanny and listening to other people ;)

Back