CoD WW2

Finally got my pre-order bonus code accepted online but still nothing in my mail for the double xp / permanent unlock token.

Loving this game like, apart from how long it takes to join games from HQ each time, once you're in the game i've not had many problems. Takes ages to get used to some of the maps, lots of different lines of sight etc.

The T100 SMG seems to be the weapon of choice for most people.

I’ve found the permanent unlock token.

Go to mail in HQ, redeem the 2xp upgrade as part of the deluxe game version. It’s in that package

Is anyone else having real trouble matchmaking?

I’m waiting 2-3 minutes for a game each time. This isn’t normal surely? It sits there and doesn’t find anyone for ages.

Is anyone else having real trouble matchmaking?

I’m waiting 2-3 minutes for a game each time. This isn’t normal surely? It sits there and doesn’t find anyone for ages.

The servers are proper hooped. Once you eventually get in, it should be plain sailing after that providing you stay in the lobby.

They’ve had the mother of all mares

The servers are proper hooped. Once you eventually get in, it should be plain sailing after that providing you stay in the lobby.

They’ve had the mother of all mares

Ah right. Cheers for that. I thought this was how it was meant to be. It’s been great in-game but terrible getting into it!

Ah right. Cheers for that. I thought this was how it was meant to be. It’s been great in-game but terrible getting into it!

Won’t be long and it’ll be back to almost instant matching. This is the worst release week they’ve had in a long time :lol:

Thinking of picking this up tomorrow, fancy a change from Fifa. Haven’t played COD properly since Black ops 2, having only briefly played black ops 3. Couldn’t be arsed with the jet packs, glad it’s boots on the ground again.

Got this on PC, what a load of shite it is (campaign). Characters are shit and the missions are boring as fuck rehashes of what's been before (but smaller).

The AI is utter turd as well, sick of enemies standing infront/behind my guys shooting me whilst my pals all shoot at enemies over the other side of the map or just stand about doing fuck all.

Not a good game at all. Watched a bit online on youtube and it's just spawn, die, shoot, die, spawn, shoot, die, spawn....

Just got it and the lad in the shop said he loves it and is one of the best cods for years.

Will have a bash tonight when the bairn has gone to bed

Having completed the campaign, this will be getting sold and I’ll be going back for Battlefied 1 online, and looking forward to their next instalment and RDR2.

Played it a bit more over the last few days. It's still shite :neutral: Maps are far too small for any kind of tactics apart from camping, hiding behind a crate and watching when the spawn zones change, and the TTK is so fast you might as well just have a ping comparison at the beginning, and the one with the lowest wins :neutral: Save a load of time :neutral:

Just got it and the lad in the shop said he loves it and is one of the best cods for years.

It's not even better than Black Ops 3 and that was the future and stupid jumping, which I hated. Better than IW though, but that's not saying much.

Tbh after playing this I would have preferred it if they'd just remastered W@W, left everything alone apart from the graphics = a lot better than this shite.

Last edited:
Finally got round to getting this and having a go , only had about half an hour on multiplayer but so far I like it much better than the last couple of ones.

Played it a bit more over the last few days. It's still shite :neutral: Maps are far too small for any kind of tactics apart from camping, hiding behind a crate and watching when the spawn zones change, and the TTK is so fast you might as well just have a ping comparison at the beginning, and the one with the lowest wins :neutral: Save a load of time :neutral:

It's not even better than Black Ops 3 and that was the future and stupid jumping, which I hated. Better than IW though, but that's not saying much.

Tbh after playing this I would have preferred it if they'd just remastered W@W, left everything alone apart from the graphics = a lot better than this shite.

Apart from shipment where the yard full of containers was a small map and good for a frenetic grenade fest now and then the small maps and spawn killing gets on me tits.

Back