COD: Black Ops first multiplayer footage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Again looks too hectic, trigger happy unrealistic and fast paced, all the reasons why I converted to Battlefield.

I never really enjoyed battlefield tbh, although I only really got into COD as its what most of my friends play regularly.

I much preferred Rainbow 6 Vegas back in the day

I never really enjoyed battlefield tbh, although I only really got into COD as its what most of my friends play regularly.

I much preferred Rainbow 6 Vegas back in the day

Took me a while to get into Battlefield (bad company 2), give it a while and it'll be class man. Maps are massive too.

I just leg it about with a UMP45 thing, it's the only way you'll get any kills.
I either do really good with that or incredibly shit for some reason, prefer just using an assault rifle.

I was mw2 and mw's biggest fans but after playing bfbc2 I converted to that. Much better working in squads instead of just running and gunning. Love the heli's too.

Took me a while to get into Battlefield (bad company 2), give it a while and it'll be class man. Maps are massive too.

Agreed. Wasn't sure of bfbc2 but now I love it. Can't play mw2 anymore, just don't like it anymore cos of battlefield.

Can't wait to drive an exploding RC car into the back of snipers. :roll:

:lol:

looks like all the new fast pace run and gun multiplayer games to me. I just wish Operation Flashpoint wasn't released half finished. would have been a great game.

Loved BFBC2, but had nee marra's with it so ended up selling it to a lad at work for a tenner :lol:

I'm on there a canny bit so if u get a copy give me a shout. Got a few mates who play.

looks like all the new fast pace run and gun multiplayer games to me. I just wish Operation Flashpoint wasn't released half finished. would have been a great game.

I love parts of that game. But yeah pity it looked and behaved half finished.

I'm on there a canny bit so if u get a copy give me a shout. Got a few mates who play.

I love parts of that game. But yeah pity it looked and behaved half finished.

Aye. I sometimes love the tactical aspect of it, rather than just blowing everything up. Online wise I do tend to enjoy more the run and gun of COD purely because, to me, that's how it should be.

Would be nice however, to have a few more simulator shooters on the consoles. Wish they went back to the old ghost recons! classic games they were. Favourite will always be one of the first Rainbow Six games on psone. Now that was a proper game. None of this advanced warfighter crap they have now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back