COD Black Ops 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think blast suppresser is decent too. I am always jumping about so use it a lot.

Never really use blast suppressor on this one; it's not as loud as advanced warfare and barely noticeable, if at all.

If you have a good headset like a turtle beach then I'd turn the settings to supercrunch and turn down all the in game music so you can hear steps properly

Never really use blast suppressor on this one; it's not as loud as advanced warfare and barely noticeable, if at all.

If you have a good headset like a turtle beach then I'd turn the settings to supercrunch and turn down all the in game music so you can hear steps properly

Aye, I have the turtle beach's like. Not sure how I would change all the settings on them though, I still can hear foot steps and such. Would have to have awareness on though.

Don't know why kill confirmed isn't more popular, less camping and much faster paced than TDM.

As for guns use Kuda, easily the best gun in the game, AR's are shite in this.

What pisses me off most is when you call in a care package, seemingly safe at the back of spawn, and half your team stand and stare at it like greedy f***ing noobs waiting to get it. Every time. Every time them and I get killed because no one is defending me.

WANKERS

What pisses me off most is when you call in a care package, seemingly safe at the back of spawn, and half your team stand and stare at it like greedy f***ing noobs waiting to get it. Every time. Every time them and I get killed because no one is defending me.

WANKERS

Happened to me yday like. Onto 5th or 6th prestige now (not sure which one) dont even play it that often!

I always go through spells of wanting a suppressor on to hide the red dot on the map when I am shooting however, it just kills all power to ever gun, makes such a difference that its actually detrimental. Went back to the ICR1 with Elo, Quickdraw, High Calibre and Rapid Fire. Lethal.

Kuda is still up there too. I also love the Dingo on medium to long range maps.

WANKERS
Other week I was on tdm and called in a care package, noticed this idiot was was waiting for it so he could steal it. I stood too close and was crushed by my own package :lol:

Its double xp this weekend :D ......if u can get on the bastard servers:evil::evil:

Just been on their server status page and xbox one is at defcon 1

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back