Cocaine dealing gang gets jailed for almost 75 years

Totally agree. Anyone smoking a joint totally deserves the munchies. Phucking stoners

And if they find themselves making a super noodle, monster munch, Philadelphia and piri piri sauce sandwich at 3.15am... well, they should consider themselves exploited
I don't think his post was a particularly serious one mate

Nah, someone googled his name and saw someone with the same name as him living in Aus, I'm confident he's still in this country, probably in a prison somewhere, at the end of these trials he then served his time and sent on his way with a new identity and the money he's hidden away that the NCA said they couldn't find, even though they've been told where to look.

He IS still in this country.

You couldn't be more wrong if you tried, it's why they're all kicking off, these people are being sent to prison on his word, even when the evidence proves he's lying people are being found guilty. Lad I know was in this latest case, no agreed facts, the grass said he went to an address in Shotton to pick up a bag of coke on this date, on that date the house was being watched by the police and he never went there, phone records put the lad I know in Hartlepool at the time still found guilty of it.

You obviously know more than most here but how are people being convicted with no evidence? It just doesn’t make sense and surely they will all get off on appeal?

He IS still in this country.

Of course he will be,no chance the police will have him out there sight.

He also has to face the charges he’s admitted,he will of course get time taking off for what he’s already served.

When you here people say he’s in oz is laughable,why on earth would police let him move abroad when he’s needed for court cases.

Totally agree. Anyone smoking a joint totally deserves the munchies. Phucking stoners

And if they find themselves making a super noodle, monster munch, Philadelphia and piri piri sauce sandwich at 3.15am... well, they should consider themselves exploited
:lol:

You obviously know more than most here but how are people being convicted with no evidence? It just doesn’t make sense and surely they will all get off on appeal?
That’s what I thought. Drugs will have been siezed etc. With that many people, the evidence would have been overwhelming.

Last edited:
Why does the same poster know the inside detail of every single criminal case in Sunderland, often standing up for those convicted?

Because it's a pretty small area rife with dry snitching. Not even particularly illegal stuff, people in the area just love to talk other people's business and I suppose if you know somebody on the peripheries of what's going on with this supergrass bloke, they'll tell others.

One thing I'm almost certain of is that nobody is being convicted on the word alone of some drug dealer turned informant.

Because it's a pretty small area rife with dry snitching. Not even particularly illegal stuff, people in the area just love to talk other people's business and I suppose if you know somebody on the peripheries of what's going on with this supergrass bloke, they'll tell others.

One thing I'm almost certain of is that nobody is being convicted on the word alone of some drug dealer turned informant.
I don’t just mean drug dealing cases. I mean every single case. He seems to know all the details about everything, Johnson, Nuggsy etc

I don’t just mean drug dealing cases. I mean every single case. He seems to know all the details about everything, Johnson, Nuggsy etc

Oh, fair enough. Strange. He's likely in a position where he shouldn't be dry snitching on the internet then :lol:

Back