Cocaine dealing gang gets jailed for almost 75 years

he was up to his neck in debt man. Owed 100s of thousands to the big lads. He was a dead man if he went to prison. Behind the cue ball if you like.The police realised this and he sang like a budgie.
I'm well aware of what he was and wasn't, he's got money hidden away, he was ripping them off left right and centre that's why he was nearly killed 3 times, it was only the intervention of one of the lads he then grassed that stopped it. Don't fall for his bullshit.

If you were a drug dealer caning it in, then why on earth would you live in shit holes like the Hendon Grange!
Most of them are low level dealers who he's said he's had 5 kilo's off when he hasn't.

Last edited:
I'm well aware of what he was and wasn't, he's got money hidden away, he was ripping them off left right and centre that's why he was nearly killed 3 times, it was only the intervention of one of the lads he then grassed that stopped it. Don't fall for his bullshit.

Most of them are low level dealers who he's said he's had 5 kilo's off when he hasn't.
It would need more than that to convict them man. Haway.

Most of them are low level dealers who he's said he's had 5 kilo's off when he hasn't.[/QUOTE]
Wait till he gets caught out lying and they all get out. The problem is
They will have. It’s the amounts that have been exaggerated. The coppers love an exaggeration. A lot of promotions on the back of all this.

You couldn't be more wrong if you tried, it's why they're all kicking off, these people are being sent to prison on his word, even when the evidence proves he's lying people are being found guilty. Lad I know was in this latest case, no agreed facts, the grass said he went to an address in Shotton to pick up a bag of coke on this date, on that date the house was being watched by the police and he never went there, phone records put the lad I know in Hartlepool at the time still found guilty of it.

You couldn't be more wrong if you tried, it's why they're all kicking off, these people are being sent to prison on his word, even when the evidence proves he's lying people are being found guilty. Lad I know was in this latest case, no agreed facts, the grass said he went to an address in Shotton to pick up a bag of coke on this date, on that date the house was being watched by the police and he never went there, phone records put the lad I know in Hartlepool at the time still found guilty of it.

Phone records mustve showed some triangle of calls or something?

AJ six years? Personally I think drug dealers are the worst criminals of all as they blight the lives of whole families and entire communities purely in the pursuit of cash.

Worse that nonces, rapists, peadophiles?

If you thinks the drug trade is bad, have a look into modern slavery and human trafficking. BBC did a film on it not long ago called “doing money”.

I f***ing love cocaine

You don’t know who I am, but I know who you are and reading this proper tickled me like.

I’ll identify myself next tine I see you at the match or in out on the lash mate.

Last edited:

If you thinks the drug trade is bad, have a look into modern slavery and human trafficking. BBC did a film on it not long ago called “doing money”.

You don’t know who I am, but I know who you are and reading this proper tickled me like.

I’ll identify myself next tine I see you at the match or in out on the lash mate.

At first I thought you were starting on es there :lol:

Drugs are taken by exploited, weak and miserable people looking for escapism.

Drug dealers are exploited, weak and miserable people looking for something to control.

I'm totally against drugs and any PHUCKER who thinks the odd spliff or line is ok is a PHUCKING IDIOT who deserves everything they get.
You think a weak exploited person deserves everything they get ?

Drug dealers are exploited, weak and miserable people looking for something to control.

I'm totally against drugs and any PHUCKER who thinks the odd spliff or line is ok is a PHUCKING IDIOT who deserves everything they get.

Imagine comparing coke and cannabis then calling others idiots!

Only those? You’re having a laugh surely?

Totally agree. Anyone smoking a joint totally deserves the munchies. Phucking stoners

And if they find themselves making a super noodle, monster munch, Philadelphia and piri piri sauce sandwich at 3.15am... well, they should consider themselves exploited

Last edited:

Back