Cocaine dealing gang gets jailed for almost 75 years

If you were a drug dealer caning it in, then why on earth would you live in shit holes like the Hendon Grange!

Most of these lot getting knicked won't be truly big time players. Plenty no doubt make decent money and just spunk too much on car finance payments and designer clothes, that's without account for the 'loss of stock' that flys up their snout.

People will also just have that as their registered address without actually living there. For this reason - to avoid police and enemies knowing where they are

Last edited by a moderator:

The idea is that a doctor would be able to keep an eye on a person's habits. It's more to keep these trades out of the hands of criminals as well as actually being able to control dosages and impurities which are more harmful than the original drug.
I agree ,Pete thinks I was against it .I think with lesser stuff taking the crime out of it would strangle the dealer network but I think it would be a nightmare to run and by their nature the worst cases will operate at the lowest levels .Not all drugs are one to one and paid for up front .

I always google the addresses to see where they live.

They say crime doesn't pay .... well they're right here.

I've often wondered what they do with all the cash, it'd all have to be laundered through shops and the like to
turn it into legit cash to buy stuff with, other wise your gonna get your collar felt.

As I walk past the burger vans on match days I often think I wonder how many are recording a days takings of £3000 but are really taking a few hundred.

worked with a lad who used to work at a bookmakers in Bradford. He said loads go through the bookies.

Away man put this theory of cleaning money in a book makers to bed.
What a load of shite.

Drug dealers spend a lot of money on gambling and that’s it.

How the fuck can you clean money up gambling? Ok so some saying you get a receipt which you don’t.

£500 in £400 out and you think the cops would say awwww that £400 is clean? I’m sure they would say where did the £500 come from.

To clean money it needs to come in from somewhere “legit”

It’s not easy lads. That’s why people pay a lot of money to get it launderd.

What a load of shite.

How the fuck can you clean money up gambling? Ok so some saying you get a receipt which you don’t.

£500 in £400 out and you think the cops would say awwww that £400 is clean? I’m sure they would say where did the £500 come from.

agree mate

What a load of shite.

so despite the numerous posts linking fines for bookies in the millions for letting this happen and people working in bookies saying it does you still think it doesn't happen

What a load of shite.

i'm sure they could say 'i put a £1 bet on at 500/1' - thats where the money came from. i didn't keep a copy of the slip

so despite the numerous posts linking fines for bookies in the millions for letting this happen and people working in bookies saying it does you still think it doesn't happen
Every drug dealer that gets caught these days get done for money laundering one way of another. Proceeds of Crimes and the rules about partners (not knowing what was happening) are all linked to money laundering. It’s how they get all the money back and any that’s been made legit.
If I’m a drug dealer and own a garage and my garage makes £100k a year and I spend that £100k in a bookies and say it was my “legit” money I’m fucked. As I have been living off my drug profits which means I’ve been laundering money. Using drug money to pay household bills is money laundering and they take the lot including your garage. Look at the dobbings case.
See the problem with drug dealers they think they are smart.

i'm sure they could say 'i put a £1 bet on at 500/1' - thats where the money came from. i didn't keep a copy of the slip
They could mate. Once maybe twice.
I don’t think you can get away with £100k it’s a lot of lucky bets.

Why would you keep a copy of any bet if your a normal punter.

The drug dealers would be far better being the bookie. Putting the money in the machines themselves and paying the tax on it.
And saying aww joe public lost again.

Last edited:

Back