Coal/BBQ/Firelighters

BigPete

Striker
Wonder if these will be the next items that the masses panic buy?

If we get a full lock down due to the idiots going to the parks and beaches all the time and its a lovely summer they will be in demand.

May go buy a few bags to put in garage get there first :lol:

prollies need to fill your freezer with bait to barbecue anarl mate as the weather gets warmer, prollies best to get a second freezer anarl to stock up with the f***ing idiots panic buying ffs

I'm gonna buy a separate chest freezer and be for BBQ meat for the summer.
Just buy an extra pack of burgers, sausages, chicken if there are any available and put them aside for the summer.

Butcher near mine has plenty in anyway.

I'm gonna buy a separate chest freezer and be for BBQ meat for the summer.
Just buy an extra pack of burgers, sausages, chicken if there are any available and put them aside for the summer.

Butcher near mine has plenty in anyway.
very wise mate, build up your stockpile there to keep one step ahead of the panic buying dickheads.
There’s a shortage of fridges apparently. Not @Frijjs, proper ones.
feel sorry for those whose fridges are bust mate and can't get a replacement. too many dickheads buying 2nd appliances for their stockpiling imo

Last edited:
very wise mate, build up your stockpile there to keep one step ahead of the panic buying dickheads.

feel sorry for those whose fridges are bust mate and can't get a replacement. too many dickheads buying 2nd appliances for their stockpiling imo

Are they sold out like?

Is currys even open anymore?

Back