Club Wembley tickets

Level 2, you're in CW entrance.
Good range of bars n restaraunts, and comfy seats.
Be a lot of empty seats up there this time so think the atmosphere could be shit (unless a lot more get sold)
Did the club not get an allocation of blocks on level 2? For EFL they gave 42 or 52 blocks to clubs as part of club allocation. Then 4 blocks were sold as hospitality leaving 6 blocks for members, I got some for friends as I have a mate whose work had 4 seats and he applied for extras.

Hard to believe CW would be so naive to think many of their normal members will be interested in this level of football

Did the club not get an allocation of blocks on level 2? For EFL they gave 42 or 52 blocks to clubs as part of club allocation. Then 4 blocks were sold as hospitality leaving 6 blocks for members, I got some for friends as I have a mate whose work had 4 seats and he applied for extras.

Hard to believe CW would be so naive to think many of their normal members will be interested in this level of football
Looks like they gave Safc 12 blocks out of 26 Initially? They must have given most of these out as hospitality as after an hour all level 2 had gone on day 1 phase 1.
They then gave about 6 more late yesterday evening after most had bought tickets.
You can still buy lots of seats in these 6.
8 blocks never went up for sale and I can't imagine these being that full of members

Last edited:
I'm confused - booked three category 1 tickets via the club ticketmaster site on Friday, got given block 225. Is this 'Club Wembley'? What does it mean in practice? Please tell me my sons (and me!) will be able to wear club shirts.

Do we get different bars? Different opening times?

Last edited:
Looks like they gave Safc 12 blocks out of 26 Initially? They must have given most of these out as hospitality as after an hour all level 2 had gone on day 1 phase 1.
They then gave about 6 more late yesterday evening after most had bought tickets.
You can still buy lots of seats in these 6.
8 blocks never went up for sale and I can't imagine these being that full of members

The 12 they allocated to SAFC will be sold to normal fans through the club and will sell out, they won't have any hospitality attached (though have access to decent bars and restaurants.)

I would think they maxed out on hospitality at EFL, which was 2 blocks and the Pitchside east block we were in. (Pompey also had 2 blocks and Pitchwest block). CW would like to sell as many expensive packages as possible so would guess the limit to hospitality will be having access to private restaurants.

CW members have a few days to decide when a fixture is announced if they want to take up their tickets and indeed apply for extras, I would think that deadline expired yesterday lunchtime, hence the 6 blocks released to the club yesterday, if there were additional blocks not taken by CW members they would have been given to the 2 clubs to sell as CW want to make as much cash as possible, I expect it will be fairly busy up there.

I don't think these are informed decisions, I think they boil down to contracts. CW Members will have a deadline to exercise their option, if that deadline was noon yesterday then any left (nearly all for a League 1 Play-off) get released to the clubs.

I don't think these are informed decisions, I think they boil down to contracts. CW Members will have a deadline to exercise their option, if that deadline was noon yesterday then any left (nearly all for a League 1 Play-off) get released to the clubs.
Agreed see my post above last para re release of extra blocks this morning

I'm confused - booked three category 1 tickets via the club ticketmaster site on Friday, got given block 225. Is this 'Club Wembley'? What does it mean in practice? Please tell me my sons (and me!) will be able to wear club shirts.

Do we get different bars? Different opening times?
Standard CW ticket. Colours allowed.
It's level 2. Nice entrance at front of Wembley on Wembley way.
Nice restaraunts inside (though some will be very expensive!). Padded seats.
Not to be confused with CW hospitality packages, which is level 3 (top 2 rows of CW)

Colours will be allowed.
Level 3 CW hospitality usually isn't as can't segregate.
They can segregate standard tickets on level 2 CW.

I'll bring a red dress just in case as I'm not entirely sure where the seats I've got are except that they are Sunderland

I was on Block 214 for the Pompey game. Enjoyed it, decent bars in that section.. See a few tickets popped up there last night, at £56 not bad value. I paid £52 for block 115

Level 2, you're in CW entrance.
Good range of bars n restaraunts, and comfy seats.
Be a lot of empty seats up there this time so think the atmosphere could be shit (unless a lot more get sold)
I'm in Block 216, says Level Two Entrance, any idea where this is?

Level 3 CW hospitality are £269 and will say the dress code.
All the others are normal tickets with no dress code.

I’ve bought the £269 CW hospitality for the Sunderland section direct from Wembley. We’re in level 2, block 204 and club colours are allowed.

So what is the difference between level 3 hospitality and level 2 hospitality seats?

Sent an e mail enquiry on Friday received an e mail back yesterday afternoon saying hospitality was sold out. Luckily I rang up yesterday morning and paid by phone and got a confirmation e mail. Said I should receive tickets by e mail on or before Thursday. Person on the phone said hospitality admission is from 3 hours before kick off so it looks like 12 noon. I am in block 203.

Back