Club Wembley tickets

Thats the hotel mate, i was talking about the match tickets in CW, i bought the diamond package on Friday and they told me my tickets would be emailed toward the end of next week.

I was talking about the match tickets in the first quote.

The second one I see what you mean. I think you book it separately. I see on the Club Wembley site nothing is mentioned about it.

Thats the hotel mate, i was talking about the match tickets in CW, i bought the diamond package on Friday and they told me my tickets would be emailed toward the end of next week.

Was also told, unlike checkatrade, the tickets would e-tickets and emailed out.
Also confirmed that club colours can be worn in CW providing in section 2 (not section 1).

Read the thread properly - I was being civil with the OP, discussing level 2 before the idiot stuck his big nose in, telling me that I didn't know what I was talking about regarding the distribution of tickets for MY club. If we were talking about Sunderland, he may have had a case but we weren't.
Why don’t you just bore off, you are just tedious beyond belief, have you not got a message board of you own you can infect

Why don’t you just bore off, you are just tedious beyond belief, have you not got a message board of you own you can infect

To be fair, I was only discussing level 2 tickets with the OP before some lunatic came along and accused me of not knowing what I was talking about. I did not set out to turn the thread into a squabble or to bore anyone.

To be fair, I was only discussing level 2 tickets with the OP before some lunatic came along and accused me of not knowing what I was talking about. I did not set out to turn the thread into a squabble or to bore anyone.
But every thread you “contribute” to you always end up turning it into a squabble, it’s tedious beyond belief, used to like Villa, they are a grand old club but you have managed to get me to actively dislike them, l’m a fair minded bloke so that has taken some doing, well done you

missed out on them yesterday so emailed Wembley and asked if they other half would be released later. They replied to say they are allocated to members and won’t be anymore. Just in case anyone was waiting. We’re now slumming it in the lower tier with the likes of @squashjoe @Rip Van Fish
Be careful how you go now. Can imagine how worried you must be socialing with us commoners.
Is your chauffeur attending the game or is he staying with the Bentley.

Last edited:
But every thread you “contribute” to you always end up turning it into a squabble, it’s tedious beyond belief, used to like Villa, they are a grand old club but you have managed to get me to actively dislike them, l’m a fair minded bloke so that has taken some doing, well done you

Fair comment to a point although lately, I have not set out to disrupt threads. Because of the dislike that people on here have for me, every time I post, someone wants to have a pop, regardless of what has been said.

How long before kick off does it open please? And which hospitality lounge are you given access to?
It opens when turnstiles open about one o’clock I think this time last time I was in east view restaurant you get assigned a table for the day so it’s nice and relaxed ten on table I think we had a good mix on ours last time mostly people not from up here but supporting Sunderland through family connections it’s quite good listening to there stories of how they became fans and you appreciate the long trips they make to home games best bit is when they sing the songs in various accents but singing it in a Sunderland accent

Fair comment to a point although lately, I have not set out to disrupt threads. Because of the dislike that people on here have for me, every time I post, someone wants to have a pop, regardless of what has been said.
But you joined the SMB as a total WUM and a very good one at that so can’t complain when people bite or believe every post is attempt at WU.

Then you resort to name calling, I know offmenut, he a top lad, in fact I stood in front of him at the Checkatrade in the corporate section of CW with tickets bought directly from CW, (no ballot and nothing to do with the club) so he does know about how CW allocate tickets.

Anyway you have made your bed, no decent poster will take you seriously so I as I said in my first post you should post on your own board as ever post on here will end in an argument then again you probably know that anyway.

You only have yourself to blame for that.

But you joined the SMB as a total WUM and a very good one at that so can’t complain when people bite or believe every post is attempt at WU.

Then you resort to name calling, I know offmenut, he a top lad, in fact I stood in front of him at the Checkatrade in the corporate section of CW with tickets bought directly from CW, (no ballot and nothing to do with the club) so he does know about how CW allocate tickets.

Anyway you have made your bed, no decent poster will take you seriously so I as I said in my first post you should post on your own board as ever post on here will end in an argument then again you probably know that anyway.

I joined the SMB because of the bizarre hatred that you have for Villa. You only have to look at the "Come on Arsenal" thread before the 2015 cup final. You've never done that before or after. It shocked even me.

I don't care or complain when people bite - The only point I am making is that usually, I am not the instigator.

I did not name call - If someone does not possess the ability to read and/or understand then how else would you describe him other than being thick? Offmenut may well be a "top lad" but nobody was discussing how CW allocate tickets. I simply stated that Villa had held blocks of level 2 back and that I believe that this is for players/officials/hospitality clients/sponsors etc. Offmenut read the word "hospitality" and automatically presumed I was claiming that Villa were selling hospitality packages in level 2. As for not knowing what I am talking about, I too bought level 2 tickets from CW in 2015 and also level 2 tickets from Villa in 2018. I know how my club distribute their tickets as well. The last 2 rows of level 2 are for box holders BTW.

Yes, I've made my bed and I'm happy to lie in it. However, I do like football and will continue to post here on subjects that interest me, regardless of who takes me seriously.

You only have yourself to blame for that.

I'm not crying about it, I really don't care but the point is that it is almost always others who start the silliness.

Last edited:
Be careful how you go now. Can imagine how worried you must be socialing with us commoners.
Is your chauffeur attending the game or is he staying with the Bentley.
I’ve given him the weekend off so looks like train with the plebs!! On a side note missed the last train last night from Waterloo so got a black cab home

I joined the SMB because of the bizarre hatred that you have for Villa. You only have to look at the "Come on Arsenal" thread before the 2015 cup final. You've never done that before or after. It shocked even me.

I don't care or complain when people bite - The only point I am making is that usually, I am not the instigator.

I did not name call - If someone does not possess the ability to read and/or understand then how else would you describe him other than being thick? Offmenut may well be a "top lad" but nobody was discussing how CW allocate tickets. I simply stated that Villa had held blocks of level 2 back and that I believe that this is for players/officials/hospitality clients/sponsors etc. Offmenut read the word "hospitality" and automatically presumed I was claiming that Villa were selling hospitality packages in level 2. As for not knowing what I am talking about, I too bought level 2 tickets from CW in 2015 and also level 2 tickets from Villa in 2018. I know how my club distribute their tickets as well. The last 2 rows of level 2 are for box holders BTW.

Yes, I've made my bed and I'm happy to lie in it. However, I do like football and will continue to post here on subjects that interest me, regardless of who takes me seriously.

I'm not crying about it, I really don't care but the point is that it is almost always others who start the silliness.
Your posting history would suggest otherwise, but if that’s how you see it I’m not going to argue with you.

I ordered my CW tickets on Friday morning with no hassle ! In Block 203, looking forward to getting in there early doors and starting the obligatory ‘drink your moneys worth’ game ! Glad they split the blocks so we are in the Sunderland end ! Any tips from anyone who did it last time ?
I'm in block 203.Booked on Friday with no hassle. Did it for the Checkatrade final and it was great. Well worth the money.

How long before kick off does it open please? And which hospitality lounge are you given access to?
Opens 3 hours before kick off. We were in the Atrium lounge last time.

Last edited:
Me too. “As someone that has previously attended Wembley for a Sunderland game, I thought you’d be interested in our options for League 1 Play-Off Final”. Goes on to lay out the £269 package. Sales maybe not going well for CW or just good sales team? Salt in the wounds really cos I’m down there from 22/5 til 30/5 but son away and can’t go on my own. :(

Why can't you go on your own?

If you have decided to go Club Wembley you have made a fantastic decision. I was in two minds before Checkatrade match and i decided to fuck the cash and just go for it. It turned out to be one of the best sporting experiences i have had. The experience alone is worth £100. And you can have a f***ing good drink aswell. Drink waiting on ya table at both halftime and fulltime nee having to wait around at any point for a drink in ya hand. The seats in the ground are unreal anarl. Few of the lads are doing it again cause once you do it its very hard not to do it again. Enjoy

I went last time and in block 202 this time it’s well worth the money got there only an hour before kick off last time so tried to play catch up on the drinks front food was good and wine and beer coffee and water on tap my advice is get there for opening and pace yourself no train cans for me this time
Absolutely this. Great experience except for the result. The staff totally look after you throughout your time there.

Why can't you go on your own?
Too scary Cat:D. No, it’s one or two health issues and whilst I could manage to get there, getting back virtually to Gatwick after the match alone is a non-starter. Going to settle for finding a pub near my sons that isn’t showing F1 on the day.

Last edited:
I'm in block 203.Booked on Friday with no hassle. Did it for the Checkatrade final and it was great. Well worth the money.

Opens 3 hours before kick off. We were in the Atrium lounge last time.
I booked a diamond package on friday ..the invoice they sent me does not mention the area or block ..im assuming the info will be on the e ticket?How do folk know where they will be sitting?or which area they will be in?or which areas we can access............any frequent attenders like to comment!will i have to shave my eyebrows and neck?

I booked a diamond package on friday ..the invoice they sent me does not mention the area or block ..im assuming the info will be on the e ticket?How do folk know where they will be sitting?or which area they will be in?or which areas we can access............any frequent attenders like to comment!will i have to shave my eyebrows and neck?

Iirc it does say on the email confirmation

Back