Club Wembley tickets

You said villa have kept them back for hospitality and you said we had 'waxed lyrical ' about the few tickets sold in hospitality next to the royal box. You're wrong x2
Are corporates and sponsers sold tickets then?
I thought they'd be given them.
Not sure you know what you're talking about

I said this:

Villa look like they kept all the good ones for players families, hospitality clients etc.

Corporates will be sold tickets, just as they are for away games - I know someone who is corporate. I would imagine that sponsors are given them. This doesn't escape the point that the best blocks on level 2 have been held back by Villa.

I've come to the conclusion that you really are dense so this will be my last post to you on the subject - If you don't understand now, it's doubtful that you ever will.

Like I said, no one is interested.

Don't post then - It really is simple.

Do tickets get posted out once they've been processed I'm hoping nee later than Tuesday or Wednesday for mine

No idea marra, not going to this one, been the last 6 times, maybe its me thats the jinx. I also couldnt do it without having an overnight stay, with a holiday coming up at the back end of the year thats the price of a canny camera.
Will watch it in the house with a fridge full of cans and scare the shit out of the neighbours when we score :)

I bought 2 diamond packages on Friday at 10am, as an exile i had no chance of a ticket otherwise, me and my daughter going. £269 but it’ll be worth it with the free booze and food. Missed out on this for the Checkertrade but managed phase 2, so got in early this time. As i said on another thread, every game i go to with my daughter is pure gold, she’s so passionate it makes me beam with pride, Memories over money every time.

I went last time and in block 202 this time it’s well worth the money got there only an hour before kick off last time so tried to play catch up on the drinks front food was good and wine and beer coffee and water on tap my advice is get there for opening and pace yourself no train cans for me this time

How long before kick off does it open please? And which hospitality lounge are you given access to?

I ordered my CW tickets on Friday morning with no hassle ! In Block 203, looking forward to getting in there early doors and starting the obligatory ‘drink your moneys worth’ game ! Glad they split the blocks so we are in the Sunderland end ! Any tips from anyone who did it last time ?
If there are a few of you get the beers delivered in an ice bucket. Our table server was struggling to keep up using a tray.

Im not club Wembley mind just in the paupers section

Sorry fir any confusion
No worries Marra.

Got in early and booked 2 packages for me and my lass on Friday.

When do festivities commence?

When can we expect tickets to arrive?

As i said to Hank, they told me I’d get them via email toward the end of the week.

Out of interest do you get car parking or do you have to book that seperately?

Last edited:
Really??[/QU

League One Play-off Final - Sunday 26th - Sunderland
1 message
John Chapman
To: John Chapman
Good Evening,
As someone that has previously attended Wembley for a Sunderland game I thought you’d be interested in our options for
League One Play-Off Final.
We have two options and the details are as follows :-
Diamond Hospitality Package - £269 per person inc VAT
- Reserved premium ticket in Club Wembley seating block
- Access to hospitality lounge from turnstile opening
- Three course meal served pre match
- Inclusive beer, wine and soft drinks pre match
- Beer, wine, soft drink, tea or coffee at half time
- Inclusive beer, wine and soft drinks for one hour post match
- Match Programme
Private Boxes - £354 per person inc VAT (8/12/20 seats) – need to be taken in their entirety
Premium ticket directly outside your box on Level 3 or 4 of the stadium
Superb pre-match dining experience
Complimentary bar including beer, wine, soft drinks, tea and coffee
Your own chef and host/hostess in attendance throughout
42” flat-screen TV with AV functionality for presentations and pre-game coverage
Souvenir programme for each guest
If either of the above package is something that you’d like to go ahead with please reply to this email with the following
information :-
Name
Delivery Address
Contact Number
Team you support
Package Type
No. of packages required
Once I have received this information I will get you setup on our system and when we go on sale on Monday morning I will
call to confirm and take payment.
I hope this helps but please do let me know if you’ve got any questions.
Thanks,
John
John Chapman
Private Box Senior Sales & Account Manager, Club

I ordered my CW tickets on Friday morning with no hassle ! In Block 203, looking forward to getting in there early doors and starting the obligatory ‘drink your moneys worth’ game ! Glad they split the blocks so we are in the Sunderland end ! Any tips from anyone who did it last time ?

Just ask for a bucket of bottles with the table service or if you go to the bar, with ice in it, saves asking/waiting/going to the bar.

Read the thread properly - I was being civil with the OP, discussing level 2 before the idiot stuck his big nose in, telling me that I didn't know what I was talking about regarding the distribution of tickets for MY club. If we were talking about Sunderland, he may have had a case but we weren't.
I don't think you do.
Why are you lying about it?

I said this:

Villa look like they kept all the good ones for players families, hospitality clients etc.

Corporates will be sold tickets, just as they are for away games - I know someone who is corporate. I would imagine that sponsors are given them. This doesn't escape the point that the best blocks on level 2 have been held back by Villa.

I've come to the conclusion that you really are dense so this will be my last post to you on the subject - If you don't understand now, it's doubtful that you ever will.

Don't post then - It really is simple.
:lol::lol:

Last edited:
As i said to Hank, they told me I’d get them via email toward the end of the week.

So I print this off and hand it to the people in the stadium, do I?

Out of interest do you get car parking or do you have to book that seperately?

Got this from a PDF document

https://www3.hilton.com/resources/m...pdf/en_LONLWHI_Accessibility_Pack_Aug2013.pdf

The car-park entrance is on the right-hand side of the hotel as you approach from the main road. The car park is owned and run by Wembley City named W05 and there is a slope going into the car park. There are 250 spaces allocated to Hilton Hotel. There are 20 disabled car parking spaces conveniently located on the ground floor. We offer a reduced rate when staying overnight in the hotel and this payable to the car park directly, who accept cash, credit or debit card.

Looks like a separate payment to the room booking.

So I print this off and hand it to the people in the stadium, do I?

Got this from a PDF document

https://www3.hilton.com/resources/m...pdf/en_LONLWHI_Accessibility_Pack_Aug2013.pdf

The car-park entrance is on the right-hand side of the hotel as you approach from the main road. The car park is owned and run by Wembley City named W05 and there is a slope going into the car park. There are 250 spaces allocated to Hilton Hotel. There are 20 disabled car parking spaces conveniently located on the ground floor. We offer a reduced rate when staying overnight in the hotel and this payable to the car park directly, who accept cash, credit or debit card.

Looks like a separate payment to the room booking.

Thats the hotel mate, i was talking about the match tickets in CW, i bought the diamond package on Friday and they told me my tickets would be emailed toward the end of next week.

Back