Club Wembley tickets

They were on general sale but I left it late. Only got half this time but had every block for the checkatrade

Do you mean level 2?

We had the full amount last season but only had half this time around.

Out of the half we've had, only a couple of blocks went on sale. Villa look like they kept all the good ones for players families, hospitality clients etc.
The club Wembley package on the half way line (£389) went to a ballot.

Last edited:
Do you mean level 2?

Out of the half we've had, only a couple of blocks went on sale. Villa look like they kept all the good ones for players families, hospitality clients etc.
Yes level 2, its club Wembley level but without the corporate boxes etc. You only get a seat

Last edited:
missed out on them yesterday so emailed Wembley and asked if they other half would be released later. They replied to say they are allocated to members and won’t be anymore. Just in case anyone was waiting. We’re now slumming it in the lower tier with the likes of @squashjoe @Rip Van Fish
Thought this would be the case.
Expect level 2 to be fairly empty then.
It'll be shit.
All touted out to CW partners, wanting 200 for a level 2 seat, when it'll be easy to get a seat anyway. This may not sell out.
Cheers though as I was waiting, just bought mine in lower tier now.

It's mint under the stands too tbf

Have been there the last 2 times Villa played at Wembley - 2015 FA Cup final and last season's play offs. Enjoyed it in 2015 but not as much last season as the beer was poor and I had to go onto wine which I'm not keen on (it was still good though). The one good thing about it and the reason I'm going in there again this time is that you can have a civil drink and bite to eat and not have all the aggro that a busy pub brings. The seats we have tis time are also the worst out of the 3 visits - The previous 2 times we were level with the 18 yard line but this time we're right in the corner - Still won't be the worst seats in the house and we do have the bar facilities for a couple of hours pre-game.

Do you mean level 2?

Usually the hospitality is fuck all to do with the club. If villa bought all the hospitality next to the Royal box to sell on then I'd be surprised, as its a lot of carry on.
Level 2 is club wembley, where you can buy a membership. You then get a ticket for all England games, the FA Cup semi n final and a few others. Also you get to buy your seat and extra seats for every other event.
For events where it usually sells out, folk do this and tout the tickets out to CW partners where you then get to pay about 200 quid for a 60 quid ticket. It's a f***ing joke.
That's why at semi finals, and more than likely our game, level 2 will be more or less empty, as no point buying an overpriced ticket unless you're desperate and for our match it may not sell out anyway, so I'm surprised more blocks didn't go on sale.
The checkatrade usually never sells out, so CW members refuse their ticket, meaning clubs generally get all CW to sell.

The top 2 tiers of CW is hospitality, same price as the hospitality next to the Royal box, which you say villa bought all of for a ballot?
Anyone can buy these now from CW hospitality for 389 for your game and 269 for ours, for the same product.
It's canny, went in for the final. 3 course meal and free drinks (not spirits).

Villa do not keep these for families. CW is fuck all to do with villa. That's why I think your confused with your ballot.

Last edited:
Thought this would be the case.
Expect level 2 to be fairly empty then.
It'll be shit.
All touted out to CW partners, wanting 200 for a level 2 seat, when it'll be easy to get a seat anyway. This may not sell out.
Cheers though as I was waiting, just bought mine in lower tier now.

I've seen a package on offer for the Villa end for over £400 - The proper Club Wembley is only £389 which includes a meal & all drinks.

Usually the hospitality is fuck all to do with the club. If villa bought all the hospitality next to the Royal box to sell on then I'd be surprised, as its a lot of carry on.
Level 2 is club wembley, where you can buy a membership. You then get a ticket for all England games, the FA Cup semi n final and a few others. Also you get to buy your seat and extra seats for every other event.
For events where it usually sells out, folk do this and tout the tickets out to CW partners where you then get to pay about 200 quid for a 60 quid ticket. It's a f***ing joke.
That's why at semi finals, and more than likely our game, level 2 will be more or less empty, as no point buying an overpriced ticket unless you're desperate and for our match it may not sell out anyway, so I'm surprised more blocks didn't go on sale.
The checkatrade usually never sells out, so CW members refuse their ticket, meaning clubs generally get all CW to sell.

The top 2 tiers of CW is hospitality, same price as the hospitality next to the Royal box, which you say villa bought all of for a ballet?
Anyone can buy these now from CW hospitality for 389 for your game and 269 for ours, for the same product.
It's canny, went in for the final. 3 course meal and free drinks (not spirits).

No - The seats next to the Royal box are balloted. Club Wembley (level 2) we only have half, of which at least half have not been put on sale to fans. This means (I suspect) that Villa have held back the other half (all the gold seats and best red ones) for players/hspitality clients etc.

Just to add - It is Wembley who are balloting the hospitality packages (the ones you are getting for about £260) NOT Villa.

Last edited:
I've seen a package on offer for the Villa end for over £400 - The proper Club Wembley is only £389 which includes a meal & all drinks.
From villa or a CW partner?
Probably not even hospitslity, just a CW seat.
Wolves mates of mine bought some for the semi for 200 quid.
It's a f***ing big touting racket which CW are implicit in

From villa or a CW partner?
Probably not even hospitslity, just a CW seat.
Wolves mates of mine bought some for the semi for 200 quid.
It's a f***ing big touting racket which CW are implicit in

CW Partner - Villa have sold them as per the price structure. Mine arrived today.

£270
Free booze , bait , comfy seat

"Comfy seat" LOL - I think you'll find that everyone is standing.

Have been there the last 2 times Villa played at Wembley - 2015 FA Cup final and last season's play offs. Enjoyed it in 2015 but not as much last season as the beer was poor and I had to go onto wine which I'm not keen on (it was still good though). The one good thing about it and the reason I'm going in there again this time is that you can have a civil drink and bite to eat and not have all the aggro that a busy pub brings. The seats we have tis time are also the worst out of the 3 visits - The previous 2 times we were level with the 18 yard line but this time we're right in the corner - Still won't be the worst seats in the house and we do have the bar facilities for a couple of hours pre-game.

Was also cheaper in the ground for a pint than in the Wembley tavern

No - The seats next to the Royal box are balloted. Club Wembley (level 2) we only have half, of which at least half have not been put on sale to fans. This means (I suspect) that Villa have held back the other half (all the gold seats and best red ones) for players/hspitality clients etc.
No mate
I tried to explain above. Read it again.probsbly three times.
CW members have bought those seats and will sell them to CW partners.

For our game its the same.
The checkatrade was different as members don't buy these to resell as usually pointless
The red n gold at the top (2 rows) is hospitality. Nowt to do with villa. You can go on CW website now and buy a ticket for there for 389.

CW Partner - Villa have sold them as per the price structure. Mine arrived today.

"Comfy seat" LOL - I think you'll find that everyone is standing.
I don't think you know what you're taking about tbh

Last edited:

Back