Club Wembley Diamond Package

Just booked it. £269 per person including food and drink before the game, half time and for an hour after the game. I needed two tickets for the game, and didn't want my wife to miss out as she's been to a few games this season but the tickets were bought on my season card.
where do you book that

This is the number i rang.
The bloke i spoke to expects it to be sold out within a couple of days so id move fast anyone interested

Last edited:
Just booked it. £269 per person including food and drink before the game, half time and for an hour after the game. I needed two tickets for the game, and didn't want my wife to miss out as she's been to a few games this season but the tickets were bought on my season card.
You both in there?

That's a bit tight fisted of 'em :eek:

Considered it, but want to be crammed in to the crowd, so it's not for me.
Me too.
Im not a ST holder so a bit worried about getting tickets so it's a last option. I would pay it rather than missing out.

Couldn’t think of nowt worse than hospitality for a cup final match like.
Not getting a ticket at all?
And couldn't think of nowt means you could think of something.

Last edited:
You both in there?
Yeah mate, we missed out in 2014, and as I couldn't be sure of getting a ticket for her, I thought this was the best option. It's not a bad price when you break everything down. You'd like it.

Couldn’t think of nowt worse than hospitality for a cup final match like.
I could have got a ticket for myself, but wanted to be sure of getting two (One for the wife). Just hope she behaves!!

Last edited:
I really fancy this but I'll be with my 8 year old and just don't think it's be worth paying for her, meaning she'll not benefit from all that's on offer.

Yeah mate, we missed out in 2014, and as I couldn't be sure of getting a ticket for her, I thought this was the best option. It's not a bad price when you break everything down. You'd like it.

I could have got a ticket for myself, but wanted to be sure of getting two (One for the wife). Just hope she behaves!!
I get that mate if it’s the only chance to get a ticket that you need.

Back