Club Statement

They're 9th based on the last 6 - 2 wins in 6. Ahead of our game they were 12th in the form table with 2 wins in the previous 6.

Ah, I looked at some really shitty site which doesn't even have the teams playing the same amount of games.(but even if all those below won their game in hand they would still be joint 5th in the form table previous to playing us)

Still, think before Burton they were 4th or 5th, playing some of the top teams Inc ox, pompey Doncaster and cov.

It's getting a bit away from the rest of the thread this though marra like!
And the initial point about that fella joining just to post negative stuff as we have had no positive things to post since May I still think is utter shite.

Last edited:

Ah, I looked at some really shitty site which doesn't even have the teams playing the same amount of games.(but even if all those below won their game in hand they would still be joint 5th in the form table previous to playing us)

Still, think before Burton they were 4th or 5th, playing some of the top teams Inc ox, pompey Doncaster and cov.

It's getting a bit away from the rest of the thread this though marra like!
And the initial point about that fella joining just to post negative stuff as we have had no positive things to post since May I still think is utter shite.
He's been around for years in reality.

This bloke needs to grow a pair, a more thin skinned excuse laden bottler does not exsist, excuse after excuse, false promises, contradictions etc etc, Go and run for parliament Mr Donald you’ll be well suited, the hard north east is not for you.

This bloke needs to grow a pair, a more thin skinned excuse laden bottler does not exsist, excuse after excuse, false promises, contradictions etc etc, Go and run for parliament Mr Donald you’ll be well suited, the hard north east is not for you.
it certainly shows he doesnt have the stones do what is needed...

You're really looking up my posting history? It's only a football forum man!!
And the fact that I've only been posting since August doesn't make my opinions less valid than yours.

Back