Club appointments

That’s not all it shows - that’s what a negative view would be.

The positive viewpoint, as outlined in the OP, is that we’ve acquired talent worth way more than what we paid - even if the individuals are now worth less than what they were once sold for.

Pritchard for example - he’s not worth 12m now. Although we got him for free and I’d honestly say he’s worth 2/3m at least. It’s smart business and if we decided to sell him in the summer we’d make a profit, a 7 figure profit.
This👍🏼

Pat Roberts touted at 12 million( I think 16 million at one point at celtic),
Pritchard commanded 12 million,
Clarke commanded 10 million.
34/36 million pounds worth of player worth amongst them three. Great business if we can keep Pritchard firing and get the other two firing on all cylinders too. Fingers crossed.

Last edited:
Pat Roberts touted at 12 million( I think 16 million at one point at celtic),
Pritchard commanded 12 million,
Clarke commanded 10 million.
34/36 million pounds worth of player worth amongst them three. Great business if we can keep Pritchard firing and get the other two firing on all cylinders too. Fingers crossed.

Refreshing change from signing players for big money and ending up releasing them ourselves

This went well

It's alright having decent players but the manager implements the tactics and should notice when they aren't working. From there he should change the tactics to give us a better chance of competing in the game. Instead he did nothing. Not even a change at half time.

Haven't seen any of them play yet but looks promising on paper.
The club is definitely going in the right direction now.

Back