Clothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bought some New Balance shoes today for my 30th birthday, spent a good time trying on many running shoes and bought a pair for high arched feet (didn't realise I was high arched till today).
Took the shoes for a test run today on the treadmill and ran for 20 minutes, for the first time I've come off without any leg pain or shin splints. I also bought 2 pair of running socks for £3 but can't tell whether they made any difference.

If it wasn't for this thread I'd have been non the wiser and still running in my Voi trainers. :oops:

The pain I usually suffer from is shin splints but I think that's down to how I run as my heel hits the ground before my toes, I'm not sure whether a better pair of running shoes would stop me from doing it.
You need to ne wearing the correct trainer's to suit you're running
Go to a shop where they can check you're gait and recommend a suitable pair
Correct footwear is really important youre pain should also subside

Just bought some New Balance shoes today for my 30th birthday, spent a good time trying on many running shoes and bought a pair for high arched feet (didn't realise I was high arched till today).
Took the shoes for a test run today on the treadmill and ran for 20 minutes, for the first time I've come off without any leg pain or shin splints. I also bought 2 pair of running socks for £3 but can't tell whether they made any difference.

If it wasn't for this thread I'd have been non the wiser and still running in my Voi trainers. :oops:

Sorry, didn't realise youd already done it!

Don't think I've had anything bad from sports direct.

My only issue has been the Sondico compression shorts. I have to get 2 sizes up in order to get my thighs in them without cutting the circulation off but then the waistband is way too loose. I'd have thought with Sondico being mostly associated with football they'd have accommodated a chunkier thigh.

Alright Michael J Fox, canny Delorean you have there.;)

Huh? I just bought the long sleeved one for £10 this very morning https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00AMK5Q0M/ref=pe_3187911_185740111_TE_item?th=1&psc=1

Last edited:
My only issue has been the Sondico compression shorts. I have to get 2 sizes up in order to get my thighs in them without cutting the circulation off but then the waistband is way too loose. I'd have thought with Sondico being mostly associated with football they'd have accommodated a chunkier thigh.

Huh? I just bought the long sleeved one for £10 this very morning https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00AMK5Q0M/ref=pe_3187911_185740111_TE_item?th=1&psc=1
You've just bumped a thread from 2014.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back