Clothing labels when you were at school

I wore whatever shite they were selling at the market or worse shite my mam would get me from the second hand shops.

Special mention must go to the wool Rupert the bear style trousers that would give me a painful rash in the groin area every time I wore them. I used to get the piss ripped out of me daily for those bastards and she still made me wear them.

God I hated being poor
Hard to bare mate :cry:

When I was at school... hmmm.

Lacoste
Fila
Kappa
Ellesse
Sergio Tacchini
Pringle
Diadora/Adidas/Puma/Romika
Armani
Chipie
Chevignon
Best Company

When I was at school... hmmm.

Lacoste
Fila
Kappa
Ellesse
Sergio Tacchini
Pringle
Diadora/Adidas/Puma/Romika
Armani
Chipie
Chevignon
Best Company

With you on a lot of those. Lacoste featured heavily, still does to this day, ditto Pringle, Diadora Borg Elites. Also Ball Jeans, Cerruti 1881 and even Jaeger jumpers. By 6th form starting it was whatever Marcus Price stocked, so then on to Cerruti shirts, Ralph Lauren and Paul Smith.

With you on a lot of those. Lacoste featured heavily, still does to this day, ditto Pringle, Diadora Borg Elites. Also Ball Jeans, Cerruti 1881 and even Jaeger jumpers. By 6th form starting it was whatever Marcus Price stocked, so then on to Cerruti shirts, Ralph Lauren and Paul Smith.

I had a pair of Ball Jeans about 87/88. For some reason when I was at school Jesus Jeans were the things to be seen in.

I had a pair of Ball Jeans about 87/88. For some reason when I was at school Jesus Jeans were the things to be seen in.

I left high school in 1986 so I think I got them that year. Doubt I got them before that. I’m guessing I got them from Reporter in Newcastle. I think
I think I had a Ball sweat shirt too but not 100% certain.

There was a posh twat at university with Ball jeans too. The clown put rips in the knees when that was the done thing amongst the posh, wannabe Sloaney types.

I never got that, still don’t, purposely ripping your jeans.

Back