Clothing labels when you were at school

Jeans- Edwin, Jesus, liberto

T-shirts - adidas , Fred Perry, kappa,( gallini :oops:)

Jackets- Patrick puffa and cagoule, nike cagoule

Trainers - puma gv’s, Paris, Roma Nike division diadora Borg and the usual Adidas suspects

Dr marten and kickers for shoes

Ennesse :lol: tracksuit bottoms and tops, from the army surplus.
pods (wasn't allowed sandals, so had the black shoes)
spencers
farahs
nike - divisions
adidas - kick, leader
puma - g villas, California, match
kappa - cagoules
lord Anthony :lol:
le shark
I remember getting heckled for my Nike divisions by a bellend in the paper shop, within a month every fucker had a pair. Loved those trainers :cool:

Aye I had a donkey jacket circa 1983. Not an ncb one like

Last edited:

Jeans- Edwin, Jesus, liberto

T-shirts - adidas , Fred Perry, kappa,( gallini :oops:)

Jackets- Patrick puffa and cagoule, nike cagoule

Trainers - puma gv’s, Paris, Roma Nike division diadora Borg and the usual Adidas suspects

Dr marten and kickers for shoes

I remember getting heckled for my Nike divisions by a bellend in the paper shop, within a month every fucker had a pair. Loved those trainers :cool:

Aye I had a donkey jacket circa 1983. Not an ncb one like
Bilbow sta press from Sachins

Nee mention of Romika yet? Had a couple of Matinique shirts dunno if they are still going?
every few fridays when feeling flush after saving on my yts scheme, cosmo near wilkos pair of white romikas and pinstripe pepe jeans ,then up to blanford street sgt peppers top ,my god have i just admitted that:oops::lol:
6hrs later in the Old 29 romikas ripped to shreds off the broken glass on the floor :lol:

every few fridays when feeling flush after saving on my yts scheme, cosmo near wilkos pair of white romikas and pinstripe pepe jeans ,then up to blanford street sgt peppers top ,my god have i just admitted that:oops::lol:
6hrs later in the Old 29 romikas ripped to shreds off the broken glass on the floor :lol:
Peppers had some weird and wonderful stuff in mind, I bought some Stucci black glazed cotton trousers from there and an 'IF' mint green top with a draw string collar, probably looked a reet bell but the lasses went for it :lol::lol:

Cottonfield
SPX
Liberto
Fly
Peter Werth
Mulberry
Thomas Burberry
Fake London Genius
Energie
Ring spun
Score draw retro footie tops.
Felix Blow