Clothing Brand Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diesel.

I don't bloody know.. its just a V neck jumper.. whats the point paying over the odds to have a badge on it

It's for a project I'm doing and trying to find one similar, just interested to know which brand it is.

For some reason I'm certain I had a green tracksuit with that logo on when I was about 6 years old. I definitely recognise that logo from my childhood. That would have been about 1984, sorry I can't be more helpful than that.

Have you tried reverse image searching it on Google?

Yeah, but it's come from the Fred Perry website, it was from their subculture feature.

I'm sure that's Babs from Soho from around 1987 , as for the jumper haven't a clue marra :lol:

You're spot on.

"The photograph of Babs was taken, as she was leaning against a wall with her dog in Carlisle Street, Soho. I was immediately struck by her big, beautiful, soulful eyes and her back to front facial tattoo.
Although I didn’t know it then, I had photographed her a couple of years previously too in Another Excess in Westbourne Grove.
She had her whole life tattooed on her arms, which is how I know she was a West Ham fan. Recently I found out, through a friend who had been at the same kid’s home as her, that her real name was Diane”

https://uk.pinterest.com/explore/skinhead-clothing/

Yeah, but it's come from the Fred Perry website, it was from their subculture feature.

You're spot on.

"The photograph of Babs was taken, as she was leaning against a wall with her dog in Carlisle Street, Soho. I was immediately struck by her big, beautiful, soulful eyes and her back to front facial tattoo.
Although I didn’t know it then, I had photographed her a couple of years previously too in Another Excess in Westbourne Grove.
She had her whole life tattooed on her arms, which is how I know she was a West Ham fan. Recently I found out, through a friend who had been at the same kid’s home as her, that her real name was Diane”

I cheated marra

https://www.theguardian.com/artandd...dgers-in-pictures#/?picture=432461577&index=2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back