Closest you have been to death?

Got beaten up from a random attack on Xmas Eve 2003. It's had a devestating effect on my life and the main reason for my depression and anxiety. I won't post details of the attack but the nurse told me when I eventually came round that it's the worst injuries she's ever seen from someone beaten up and surviving. The lad who done it got 6 months and served 3 🙄
You not get him sorted ? If u know what I Mean ?

About 6 years ago I was on a flight into Kuala Lumpur on a very old Malaysian Airlines Boeing 737. Coming into land there was a massive bang followed by 2 very steep rolls, one to the left and then to the right. Apparently we had suffered what (i was told by a pilot on here actually) is known as a 'hard over' for which older 737s were notorious for coming into land. To resolve this issues all 737s needed rudder modifications to correct. I was scared at the time but having read a bit about crashes attributed to this problem I now realise just how close the flight was to crashing as I'm sure this aircraft hadn't had the mods carried out.

2 1/2 years ago I had a burst Appendix, when I got to hospital they found I had Peritonitis, a bit of Gangrene, Liver and Kidney failure and Pneumonia, I thought I had Winter vomiting sickness, if I had left it another hour or so I would have died I was told later

Back