Clint Eastwood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is that the one where he rapes that bird in the barn?
No that was High Plains Drifter.

Great actor but lost all respect for him as a man when he threw his support behind Mitt f***ing Romney and gave that absolutely embarrassing speech at the Republican convention. Put that down to going a bit senile. I suppose age catches up to all of us eventually.

Great actor but lost all respect for him as a man when he threw his support behind Mitt f***ing Romney and gave that absolutely embarrassing speech at the Republican convention. Put that down to going a bit senile. I suppose age catches up to all of us eventually.
f***ing hell, man, remember that "binders full of women" carry on, back when people actually had to make an effort to stir up a bit controversy/scandal?

This....that speech was just incredibly shit

A bit Charlton Heston with regards his NRA/Republican views :eek:

He spoke to an empty chair that was meant to be Obama.

A few years ago I spent an afternoon in his hotel in Carmel while he played the piano in the corner of the room and everyone pretended he wasn't Clint Eastwood. (Then he left by the back door before anyone could pester him for autographs.)

He's been a hero of mine for my entire life...but he spoke to an empty chair that was meant to be Obama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back