cleaning your tea/coffee mug?

mate of mine once cleaned a blokes mug at work as it looked like the tail pipe of an exhaust.
The bloke went absolutely mental saying the tea tasted better from his manky cup??
Bloke at graft is the same....
I’ve worked out in a nuclear war cockroaches and his cup will survive.

Just seen a picture of a certain posters brew mug, and to be honest, it's difficult to tell if it's empty, or got a strong Americano in it. (it's empty) 😲😲😂

Where do people stand on cleaning their mugs? I like mine spotless tbh.

I'll use the same mug all day at our coffee machine but will either clean it or get another after a cup of tea

I used work with a bloke who used to use the same cup for tea and cup of soups. He niver used to wash it out between uses and you'd sometimes see a carrot or pea floating about in his tea.

A lad at work never washed his cup out and drank black tea! It made me feel sick watching him drink from it and he would lock it away so no one could wash it out! He didn't like it when I filled it full of de scale and once rinsed out it was like new!

A lad at work never washed his cup out and drank black tea! It made me feel sick watching him drink from it and he would lock it away so no one could wash it out! He didn't like it when I filled it full of de scale and once rinsed out it was like new!
So you poisoned him.

No I told him after it was soaking for about an hour! Wasn't happy at all! I'm sure if he dropped it and it smashed it would still have the inside scum intact!
If there was a lot of scaling the poison would have engrained into it. You should buy him a new cup and apologise.

If there was a lot of scaling the poison would have engrained into it. You should buy him a new cup and apologise.
It was full to the top with industrial de scale but was washed out and then had boiling water put into it! No difference to us de scaling the water heaters. Probably be more poison/germs in his scruffy cup that's not been washed out for months on end!

Back