Classic Uncle Tom

I deliberately joined HMS London with bleached blonde hair like Eminem just to piss the joss off. Not a thing she could do about it either. Tried to get me done until I pointed out that females were allowed to dye their hair a natural colour and as they weren't considered wrens anymore and are a part of the RN then why shouldnt blerks. Spent the entire deployment with a yellow heed. Proper trendsetter me for the military.

I deliberately joined HMS London with bleached blonde hair like Eminem just to piss the joss off. Not a thing she could do about it either. Tried to get me done until I pointed out that females were allowed to dye their hair a natural colour and as they weren't considered wrens anymore and are a part of the RN then why shouldnt blerks. Spent the entire deployment with a yellow heed. Proper trendsetter me for the military.
She? :eek:
She? :eek:

Back