Classic early Ibiza tunes

Early Ibiza? People were ower there making twats of themselves to music long before the collision of house and Es believe me.

Thats on one of my first ever Essential mixes I ever heard - Nicky Holloway at Ku sometime in 1995 - as a 15 year old it blew me away. Everyone at school was listening to f***ing bass generator happy hardcore and i was listen to this :cool:

Grab the Jose Padilla Essential Mix from 1995 - just f***ing briliant . Think he was the original resident at cafe del mar. Still sounds good now.

Will do, cheers.

Ibiza Rocks

I love rock and indie aswell, but I just cant get away with when that scene started becoming popular over there

Thats on one of my first ever Essential mixes I ever heard - Nicky Holloway at Ku sometime in 1995 - as a 15 year old it blew me away. Everyone at school was listening to f***ing bass generator happy hardcore and i was listen to this :cool:

Grab the Jose Padilla Essential Mix from 1995 - just f***ing briliant . Think he was the original resident at cafe del mar. Still sounds good now.

I used to record loads of Essential mixes for in the car, there's loads on the net, maybes all of them no doubt.

Few tracks getting added are more mid 90s where the OP was prob referring to more 86-90 , I think anyway ... certainly back in this country by end of 1991, things started to change and the music started to get harder and lot of the people who were the original ravers started to think fuck this...

Back