Classic coronation street on itv3

Kevin Webster just been caught having an affair with Natalie horrocks

Deidre just started seeing the fake pilot

Battersbys just moved into the street

Best thing on tv
It's much better than now. Now they have a new serial killer every 6 months, a miscarriage or cancer story every 4 weeks, etc back then there was much more humour and characters Fred Elliot, Derek, Reg Holdsworth, Fred Gee, Jack and Vera etc was more like a carry on film. A lot of it back then was just the factory, the rovers and peoples living rooms

Jim mcdonald just rattled fiona Middleton so he has
And that storyline is more ridiculous than all of the killers they have in it these days. A new producer killed off Derek, had Kevin have an affair with Natalie (the actor looks terrified of Denise Welch) and then Jim and Fiona rubbish. Also brought in the horrendous Battersbys. I don't think Des or Mavis have got long left either. Beginning of the end.

Kevin Webster clearly thought Natalie would put him under the patio (that's the way women murderers worked back then, Brookside, Eastenders and that) and only said he wanted to move in with her to avoid being under a sun lounger rather than on it.

Leanne Battersby was another reason to watch as well. Didn't seem to do much but as easy on the eye as it gets.

Kevin Webster just been caught having an affair with Natalie horrocks

Deidre just started seeing the fake pilot

Battersbys just moved into the street

Best thing on tv

Natalie was a massive Wad in those days

fake pilot was John Lindsey? Actually worked in a tie shop in the airport

I am gonna get on this big time.
And that storyline is more ridiculous than all of the killers they have in it these days. A new producer killed off Derek, had Kevin have an affair with Natalie (the actor looks terrified of Denise Welch) and then Jim and Fiona rubbish. Also brought in the horrendous Battersbys. I don't think Des or Mavis have got long left either. Beginning of the end.

Aye he killed off loads like, was no need.

Not long til crazy Anne Malone meets her maker in a Freschos deep freeze

Also, Eric Firman was a Sunderland lad. Only died last year as well.

Hoping for a snow day tomorrow I’ve got a whole weeks worth to catch up on.
I love it and it reminds me of what I was doing at the time.
Mind it’s strange if you watch a classic episode and then a current episode and see the same characters, sometimes I confuse the story lines.😁

Back