Classic coronation street on itv3

Martin Platt getting hynotherapy today and Des taking Denise Welch out on a date.

On a Martin Platt related note, I was in Manchester christmas market 3 years ago and seen him selling cheese, thought I was going insane. But if you google it, he does have a stall selling cheese.

Aye, he certainly does, came to the creamery in hawes to see me before he started making his own 😊

Been disappointing this ever since Don Brennan hobbled off his perch not before hostaging Baldwin and torching Underworld, out of smite and vengeance for business malpractice

It was tough watching the last couple of episodes. Poor Hayley and Roy. Thank goodness society has changed from the nineties.
Although, how much it has truly changed is open to conjecture. Just see the abuse of the black English players.
I was shocked watching Corrie a few months ago and Percy Sugden was being quite racist in the cafe, definitely a different time.

Just noticed in a few episodes recently how common smoking on tv was and how we rarely see it now, especially indoors. Yesterday Liz Mcdonald was smoking a cigarette in the house, just stood out massively.

Back