Class move by club?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else think that the recent warnings of redundancies was a topper move try the club to give extra incentive to the players for stopping up? After all we haven't sacked anyone yet.

Or am I a naive happy clapper who tries to see the club in the best light.

Anyone else think that the recent warnings of redundancies was a topper move try the club to give extra incentive to the players for stopping up? After all we haven't sacked anyone yet.

If the club were making normal, hard working people with mortgages to pay and families to feed have to wake up every morning wondering if they'd soon be signing on and struggling to feed their kids, just as an incentive to make a bunch of arseholes who make tens of thousands of pounds a week actually put a shift in, then I think it would be the absolute opposite of class.

Thankfully I'm sure it's far from the case. They just know they want to restructure at the end of the season and may need to lose more staff if we're relegated so they've started the 90 day consultation period about 90 days before the end of the season. Absolutely nothing to see conspiracy wise

Sadly the football business is no different to any business. If you're losing the sort of money the club is then it's a no brainer. However I'd be starting nearer the top with the idiots who got us in this position.

Like they give a flying fuck.

Surely the staff involved will have been aware that this was always a possibility. They would have been told this last season, the season before, the season before and the season before. The difference this season is it's been made public.

Do you really think any of our £50k a week clowns give two tosses about a tea lady on national minimum wage?

Surely the staff involved will have been aware that this was always a possibility. They would have been told this last season, the season before, the season before and the season before. The difference this season is it's been made public.
Face it marra, the club is evil :*(

If the club were making normal, hard working people with mortgages to pay and families to feed have to wake up every morning wondering if they'd soon be signing on and struggling to feed their kids, just as an incentive to make a bunch of arseholes who make tens of thousands of pounds a week actually put a shift in, then I think it would be the absolute opposite of class.

Thankfully I'm sure it's far from the case. They just know they want to restructure at the end of the season and may need to lose more staff if we're relegated so they've started the 90 day consultation period about 90 days before the end of the season. Absolutely nothing to see conspiracy wise

Is the correct answer. Class its not, necessary probably yes.

100% the latter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back