Clarke - do you want him back?

The Rat

Striker
I get the impression, maybe wrongly, that this is the player people are maybe not as fussed about keeping in comparison with broadhead and Roberts

I really want Clarke back like. I can’t see him signing on at spurs and I think he has a real chance long term, he was getting better n better

A loan till the end of the season would leave us in a good position to get him on a free

He’s got mates at the club he’s known since childhood, I think he’d be tempted

I can see why people are not totally sold on him but I think we saw later on the season the attacking players get better when Neil sorted the defence

We need a few ready to go players in the champ but we also need lads who can improve with us

I get the impression, maybe wrongly, that this is the player people are maybe not as fussed about keeping in comparison with broadhead and Roberts

I really want Clarke back like. I can’t see him signing on at spurs and I think he has a real chance long term, he was getting better n better

A loan till the end of the season would leave us in a good position to get him on a free

I can see why people are not totally sold on him but I think we saw later on the season the attacking players get better when Neil sorted the defence

We need a few ready to go players in the champ but we also need lads who can improve with us
I agree with you. I think there’s undoubtedly talent in there. We need to train him to shift on to his left as well as his right. He dribbled with the ball so close to his feet defenders are scared of him. Roberts similar in that regard.

Pretty much agree with that. He was unlucky not to start on Saturday, Embleton a more solid option on the day. Anyone who can consistently beat players and is young enough to adapt under a good manager has to be encouraged.

How longs he got left at Spurs? We all know what Levy is like and if they forked out over 10 mill for the lad, he's going to want a sizable amount back. Maybe a sell on clause like Cirkins would be the way to go?...covers both clubs and then we don't have to splash out a lot of money for him upfront?

Or loan him back like.

Back