Clamping down on the morning after drivers

Just got told about a lad I know got pulled on Saturday night , all day bender Friday through to early Saturday morning , couple of beers Saturday night then drove home.

He’s had it coming mind , nee sympathy from me.

Who would compensate them and how would it be calculated?
Who would implement this system?

Do you want a similar system for traffic congestion/accidents/bad weather?
Who would compensate them and how would it be calculated? Taxes, with a calculator.

Who would implement this system? Local Authority

Do you want a similar system for traffic congestion/accidents/bad weather? No

It's an interesting point with probably some truth but I doubt the pints were weaker, in them days most blokes drank mcewans best scotch :lol:
A lot of draught beer was weaker back then - McEwans Best Scotch was (and still is, I think) 3.6% ABV.

Even the likes of LCL was only 3.8% originally. Nowadays, even an average crappy lager like Carling is (supposedly) 4.1%.

Big operation near Chester Le St this morning. Funnelling people into lay-by and breathalysing everyone. Good job it wasn’t yesterday morning :lol:
I still think being caught the morning after shouldn’t result in a ban. It’s hardly the same as getting mortal and trying to drive home.
You're over the limit. Toy have too much alcohol in your bloodstream to drive safely. Not really sure why you think that, because its the morning, you should be exempt from drink driving laws.

Back