CLA capsules

Studies I’ve seen usually have the added fat loss at around 1.3-1.5 pounds of fat in a three month period. Some studies suggest it contributes towards maintaining LBM. The late, great Charles Poliquin used to give it to NHL athletes to help them shred belly fat specifically in the off season. Personally I think the effect is negligible, at best. That’s from study and experience (two months of 5g CLA a day).

Studies I’ve seen usually have the added fat loss at around 1.3-1.5 pounds of fat in a three month period. Some studies suggest it contributes towards maintaining LBM. The late, great Charles Poliquin used to give it to NHL athletes to help them shred belly fat specifically in the off season. Personally I think the effect is negligible, at best. That’s from study and experience (two months of 5g CLA a day).

Yeah from what I read there's not much it can do for you. Seems to be the case with most of these things though. The hard work itself is what creates the progress. Still gonna take 2 a day til they run out, since they were free haha

I’ve had things free from MP twice. I can’t remember which was which but one was definitely CLA. One didn’t seem to do very much at all, and the other made me feel a bit anxious so I stopped taking it.

No.

Poliquin turned in to a total conman and salesman who abandoned all scientific integrity in order to further his goals in the former.

No.

Poliquin turned in to a total conman and salesman who abandoned all scientific integrity in order to further his goals in the former.
I agree to a point. But there’s some good stuff in his books and articles, if you pick out the more down to earth points. I certainly don’t believe, for example, that avocados from the Dominican Republic are anabolic.

Back