Civilians killed in coalition bombing

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't understand what point you are trying to make. I never suggested anyone would want to take their family on holiday to Iraq ? I can only assume that you misinterpreted my remark about civilians ? My point was that if you were a Syrian civilian who had seen your family turned into atoms by a Coalition missile you might tend to think we were the enemy ? You might evenue think about revenge.
I responded to two of your posts. What you've quoted was part of my response to "There's an unspoken understanding as long as no white people were killed."

I also responded separately in the second part of the same post to your questions regarding Syrian civilians etc.

People get killed all the time the world over and of course, that's dreadful. However, I and most people prioritise those innocent people being murdered on our own streets rather than in a far flung warzone. This is normal.

The fact you think otherwise raises questions about your allegiances and sympathies. I would like to think I'm wrong but you sound like another one of those people who will jump at any opportunity to criticise and condemn America and the West and will take sides with anyone fighting against us, whether that be rightly or wrongly.

People get killed all the time the world over and of course, that's dreadful. However, I and most people prioritise those innocent people being murdered on our own streets rather than in a far flung warzone. This is normal.

The fact you think otherwise raises questions about your allegiances and sympathies. I would like to think I'm wrong but you sound like another one of those people who will jump at any opportunity to criticise and condemn America and the West and will take sides with anyone fighting against us, whether that be rightly or wrongly.

The very value of human life is clearly lost on you. The fact you mention 'warzone' as if it's the choice of the people who got killed is incredible.

You call it NORMAL.

Not a name and just a number, you have proved my point perfectly.

The very value of human life is clearly lost on you. The fact you mention 'warzone' as if it's the choice of the people who got killed is incredible.

You call it NORMAL.

:oops::oops: The very value of those lives lost in London is clearly lost on you since it 'bores the arse off you.'

You're virtue signalling here when in reality you really just want to bash the West and will likely jump at any opportunity to do so. I'm only just stopping short of calling you a terrorist sympathiser. You've proved my point perfectly.

A school got bombed in Syria by the US led coalition and over 30 died the same day as the London attacks and there wasn't a whisper.

Bores the arse off me all this #PrayForLondon shite when people aren't aware of what's happening elsewhere in the world.

what a cock u are

You call it NORMAL.

His posts are very bizarre. Murder and mayhem are fine as long as he won't be effected by it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back