Civil Liberties?

In what way?

Explain why the pcr test is used to lock the world down? When it's not specific and its positive failure rate is 93%

You f***ing what?

Explain yourself you prick.

Which government wouldn't want more powers over their slaves?

Why are all governments and religions all in lockstep?

Cos they just puppets man

You were better than this mate. Why is asking questions outlawed now?

Why are so many doctors scientists scholars being silenced?

Have you heard of Dr Mike Yeadon? Ex CEO of Pfizer? Didn't think so.

A virus that has a KD of same as Flu?

Deaths are sane as previous years.

Turn off your tellys you f***ing plebs.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Errm , no
I work in a Cemetery and just going by the area i work,and funeral directors i talk to, i'd say deaths are NOT the same as in previous years
FAKE DEATHS !!!
I know it’s not a subject for levity but my patience with this utter unadulterated horse shite is wearing thin.

FAKE DEATHS !!!
I know it’s not a subject for levity but my patience with this utter unadulterated horse shite is wearing thin.
Same here mate.
Although some of the 'reasoning' to their 'logic' would be quite entertaining , if it weren't so bloody dangerous.
Frightening to think that there'll be people out there that take all this in .....and believe it.

Same here mate.
Although some of the 'reasoning' to their 'logic' would be quite entertaining , if it weren't so bloody dangerous.
Frightening to think that there'll be people out there that take all this in .....and believe it.
They search for anything that will confirm their stance, when in my opinion the vast majority just havent got the backbone to tell the f***ing truth which to me is “ I don’t want to do it cos no one tells me what to do, especially if it gets in the way of what I want” you’re right of course, they are f***ing dangerous. Well never know how many people have died purely because of this bollocks.

You really are a div. Ive had the virus and it was the worst illness Ive ever had, Im generally a fit and healthy person but it floored me so I can see why it will affect less healthy people. I also know far more people who have had this virus than who have had flu and every single one of them have said the same thing, that its way worse than the flu.

Turn off the internet you utter tin foil hat wearing moron 👍

Still alive to post that drivel. Not such a deadly virus as they make out. To close the whole world over?

Aye mate. Makes sense. f***ing Not.

Wobble.

Oooh ain't I mint? I can say one word replies cos I can I'm git class and that.
My lord. Quite the post. I won’t pick it all apart, because I don’t need to

But I will congratulate Mr Yeadon on his promotions.

Please do Chunky. I look forward to it. But posters such as yourself are too pussy to converse in real talk.

Dr Yeadon is retired. Heard of Barrington Declaration? Thought not.
want to try and explain section 2 for me? i presume you'll say the numbers are just lies.
Deaths registered weekly in England and Wales, provisional - Office for National Statistics

Your words not mine. They have told you to your face that numbers are manipulated by them. But you carry on.

Like how all positive tests are 93% false. But then go on like idiots following these asymptomatic people. It's just very basic science.

Last edited:
Still alive to post that drivel. Not such a deadly virus as they make out. To close the whole world over?

Wobble.

Please do Chunky. I look forward to it. But posters such as yourself are too pussy to converse in real talk.

Your words not mine. They have told you to your face that numbers are manipulated by them. But you carry on.

Like how all positive tests are 93% false. But then go on like idiots following these asymptomatic people. It's just very basic science.

You said he was the ex CEO. He was not. How can I trust your other points if you get basic facts wrong?

Wobble.

Love how you make claims and provide sources that don’t back your claims.

You’re little more than an attention seeking liar.

Wobble.

WUM or the actual thickest person I've ever witnessed

Wobble.

Thought you’d say that. The number of registered deaths are fact. What they died of can be argued. What is the explanation of double the number of actual deaths in the spring if it’s not a consequence of COVID?
Maybe there was a spate of road deaths due to people testing their eyesight driving to barnard castle

Last edited:

Wobble.

That BMJ article doesn’t say what you think it says.

Wobble.

I think you need to lay off the booze. It clearly doesn't agree with you.

Absolute shite. I know and speak to dozens of doctors on a regular basis in my clinic and on the board of our local Divisions of family practice - not one would agree with you.

There are the odd few around who would agree with your view but to say it is widespread is nonsense
It does seem contrary to my own experience. Since this pandemic began I've worked with scores of nurses and doctors of every grade from FYF1s who registered early because of the pandemic to retired consultants and GPs who came into secondary care to help. I also work with numerous other staff such as physics, OTs, pharmacy, dieticians, etc. I think the only person I've come across who expressed anti lockdown views was a ward clerk who spends more time out the front of the hospital smoking than at her desk and continually makes racist comments about non white doctors or nurses on the staff.

There seems to be a dangerous trend emerging to not want to follow the science because it stops people doing what they want to do, irrespective of the likely impact on deaths.

Self centered, self entitled k*nts.

Still alive as im young and fit enough to fight it off, however others arent so lucky and you spouting all of this shite is the lowest and most disrespectful thing Ive ever read on here, go and fuck yourself mate while in your basement wearing your tin foil hat. Stupid prick.

There seems to be a dangerous trend emerging to not want to follow the science because it stops people doing what they want to do, irrespective of the likely impact on deaths.

Self centered, self entitled k*nts.
Or you could argue that people have stopped following the science because they dont believe it is working. I am not saying that lockdowns are wrong, but there is certainly debate out there, that questions their effectiveness. For parliament to pass such legislation with such limited scrutiny is worrying.
How representative of the breadth of scientific thinking is the SAGE committee . I see professor Neil Ferguson is still involved, despite believing that lockdown didn't apply to him, and predicting 200 million worldwide deaths from swine flu when the total was in fact under 200.

Or you could argue that people have stopped following the science because they dont believe it is working. I am not saying that lockdowns are wrong, but there is certainly debate out there, that questions their effectiveness. For parliament to pass such legislation with such limited scrutiny is worrying.
How representative of the breadth of scientific thinking is the SAGE committee . I see professor Neil Ferguson is still involved, despite believing that lockdown didn't apply to him, and predicting 200 million worldwide deaths from swine flu when the total was in fact under 200.

I think it's important to remember that when statisticians, modellers and epidemiologists give these predictions, they can have wide ranges and often the worst case scenario is the one that gets presented in the press because it plays better.

Ferguson predicted up to 65,000 deaths from swine flu in the UK as a worst case, but these people are running numbers through models often based on little information at the start of a pandemic. There were definitely more 200 swine flu deaths in the world. The UK alone had about 500, which pales into comparison to the worst case, but the worst case is the worst case, it isn't the average of the model or the model's best case, it is a reasonable approximation of what could happen if every single thing goes wrong...which sadly we have to use as the baseline for what might happen, else wise be caught unprepared.

I mean it's absolutely right to challenge these models and predictions in good faith and with evidence to hand, absolutely, but I think it's also good to be mindful of where they come from and what their value is.

The COVID ones predicting up to 500,000 deaths...that was a timeframe of up to early 2021 iirc, and that 500,000 was based on us doing very little, if anything to prevent spread.

Last edited:

Back