Civil Liberties?

So no mask and no gloves I jab 1000 people . All seem happy and agree with my truth bombs.

I am one of you.

Remember who I am ffs.

I talk to you normal in pharmacy in Sr6 postcode

Unfit to practise.

And if you think I'm wrong, print off your posts for the last couple of months, send them to the GPharmC and ask your professional regulator if they are happy. See what they say.

Last edited:

I'd tell you to leave your mask and gloves on. I don't believe for one second that every injection you do, people nod along and let you jab then unprotected considering how many people you potentially come in to contact with. Either all idiots or you're lying, IMHO.

The option of wearing gloves was in the training for flu jab. Dexterity is a big factor. You dont want to feel uncomfortable while administering a syringe.

I wear a visor now as people have been indoctrinated too much and will be wearing masks for long time.
Unfit to practise.

And if you think I'm wrong, print off your posts for the last couple of months, send them to the GPharmC and ask your professional regulator if they are happy. See what they say.

I am not doing anything unprofessional you tool. Tell me what is it you have a problem with. Your posts are all fart nee shite unfortunately.

Last edited:
The option of wearing gloves was in the training for flu jab. Dexterity is a big factor. You dont want to feel uncomfortable while administering a syringe.

I wear a visor now as people have been indoctrinated too much and will be wearing masks for long time.

I am not doing anything unprofessional you tool. Tell me what is it you have a problem with. Your posts are all fart nee shite unfortunately.

Ranting conspiracy theorist talking about dropping 'truth bombs' on people who come to him for professional health advice, believes and promotes junk science, regurgitates disinformation...the first thing that comes to mind is 'practise only when fit to do so' but there's a ton of other things in the standards that would apply, not least 'People expect pharmacy professionals to behave professionally. This is essential to maintaining trust and confidence in pharmacy. Behaving professionally is not limited to the working day, or face-to-face interactions. The privilege of being a pharmacist or pharmacy technician, and the importance of maintaining confidence in the professions, call for appropriate behaviour at all times.' I doubt your regulator would think your beliefs and your behaviour on here match up to those.

Ranting conspiracy theorist talking about dropping 'truth bombs' on people who come to him for professional health advice, believes and promotes junk science, regurgitates disinformation...the first thing that comes to mind is 'practise only when fit to do so' but there's a ton of other things in the standards that would apply, not least 'People expect pharmacy professionals to behave professionally. This is essential to maintaining trust and confidence in pharmacy. Behaving professionally is not limited to the working day, or face-to-face interactions. The privilege of being a pharmacist or pharmacy technician, and the importance of maintaining confidence in the professions, call for appropriate behaviour at all times.' I doubt your regulator would think your beliefs and your behaviour on here match up to those.

But aside from that, you don't appear to be fit to practise with patients because you appear to be in the middle of a long breakdown.

No new diesel or petrol cars isn't an attack on your civil liberties mate. Its progress to protect us from climate change. (I wont say to save the planet as the planet will happily survive climate change and re set itself back over millennia. Imagine us being so arrogant as to think we could kill an entire planet? We won't, we will just make it temporarily unsuitable to sustain us).

Its us that will be fucked when our habitat gets too hot. The planet itself will recover and be fine.

I wear a visor.

But look into the 100s of scholarly articles and scientific journals into how masks have little effect in stopping a spread of disease.

Ffs it was months ago we used to take piss out of far east for wearing masks. It's done nothing for their numbers. Or Netherlands numbers since they stopped weeks ago.

Why have why stopped with our tried and tested science over a disease whose survival rate is 99.9%?

Turn the telly off please. They are not you're friends

Blah blah blah.

Another nothing personal attack post. Please come at me with substance. Not rhetoric you learned from MSM.

Have you thought why I post late at night?

What professional help should I seek and why?

It's great having these armchair mother fuckers dish out advice when not qualified.

Why am I a loon?

Why would I seek attention from fucktard zombies?

What spurious claims do I make?

Please enlighten me oh wise one?

Please tell me these 32 doctors from around the globe are crackpots too. Oh that's right you wouldn't have seen this vid as it's been censored. I wonder why? If this was as bad as made out by your telly, then there would be no need to try and silence the likes of me.

So you're in the camp that doesnt think that we have mass censorship over the globe by big Corp?

I guess you never heard of Desmond Swayne MP raising concerns in the house of commons.

I guess your beloved telly didn't show you this then.

Oooooh wtf is the great Barrington Declaration?

Snake oil? 🤣😂😂

How many people have died this year from flu and pneumonia? Compared to normal?

How many people have died this year compared to normal?

Do you know what the Z number is in regards to excess deaths?

Thought not. Jog on you MSM zombie.
@chunkylover53 you seem to have gone quiet.

Let's have a debate and a verbal joust.
I asked you a valid question, which you seem to have ignored.

What an absolute load of garbage. I hope I never have to visit anywhere where you are practising.

Lads and lasses

Listen to my words

I'm picturing the future when you're one of those full blown homeless looking loonys spouting shite at the Monument in Newcastle.

I'd seriously consider reducing your internet browsing in order to maintain sanity marra. As I said earlier corona is too big of a task for you. You've bit off more than you can chew.

Shouldn't you be wearing a mask as well as a visor? A visor on it's own just protects your eyes, you also need to wear a mask to protect others from your breath.

Back