Civ 6.

New Leaders been released recently-if anyone is still playing.
This bloody game man. Its like a frigging time machine - few more turns later and its midnight, and you know you're going to be knackered tomorrow.
Then do the exact same thing the next night :)

Tried to get into mods for the first time, but they don't seem to be working properly - checked my version number as its not on steam (cough), and its a bit old, so grabbed a newer version and will try that maybe tonight.

Anyone else use any Mods?

This bloody game man. Its like a frigging time machine - few more turns later and its midnight, and you know you're going to be knackered tomorrow.
Then do the exact same thing the next night :)

Tried to get into mods for the first time, but they don't seem to be working properly - checked my version number as its not on steam (cough), and its a bit old, so grabbed a newer version and will try that maybe tonight.

Anyone else use any Mods?
I do mate, definitely get quick trade.
Also there's a few extra decent CIVS and World/Natural Wonders!

I do mate, definitely get quick trade.
Also there's a few extra decent CIVS and World/Natural Wonders!
Aye, Quick Deals is it? That's the one I tried to get working, but even though its flagging notifications, the actual "page" that pops up is empty. I'll try this newer version later on today. Might make bigger maps / more civs less of a pain in the arse.
Mst admit I usually play on Duel maps with 3 civs, to keep things small and simple.

Enjoyed civ 6 on my PS but dusted my laptop off as I fancied a bit of starters orders 7 ( horse racing) and rebooted civ 5. Cant get off it, far better than 6.

Back