City Hall named country's 'Best of the Best' office.

Family member works for council and has to work there regularly. Apparently it’s horrific and not fit for purpose!
No privacy, noisy, teams can’t work together in same spaces amongst some of the complaints.
Aye, staff who have to contact the elderly quite often have to shout to be heard, it can be rather annoying. And you have to book desks so not always possible to be near staff you actually work with.

Family member works for council and has to work there regularly. Apparently it’s horrific and not fit for purpose!
No privacy, noisy, teams can’t work together in same spaces amongst some of the complaints.
So same complaints most have when moving to an open plan hot desk environment. They find out how to make it work.
I saw someone bemoaning the fact it had windows instead of solar panels.
Saw that. What a nugget.

Some of those on the anti-council pages are not wired up right. Wouldn't at all be surprised if it's one of them. Probably blew a fuse when they saw the excellent impressions of the riverside site posted yesterday.
It shouldn’t, but the negativity really fucks me off. Half the time it’s got nowt to do with the council, then you realise there’s very few informed & intelligent people posting. Janice from Witherwick justifying a rant or accusation with. “FACT” or “enough said” These people would get pulled apart in a normal conversation, but get away with a couple of sentence soundbites then other thickies pile on as it’s some kind of political prophecy

It shouldn’t, but the negativity really fucks me off. Half the time it’s got nowt to do with the council, then you realise there’s very few informed & intelligent people posting. Janice from Witherwick justifying a rant or accusation with. “FACT” or “enough said” These people would get pulled apart in a normal conversation, but get away with a couple of sentence soundbites then other thickies pile on as it’s some kind of political prophecy
Just like on PF after a defeat

FACT

Aye you're right. It's all people who need something to blame. They lack any critical thinking and just take words on a page as gospel. The whole shipyard thing as an excellent case in point.

They get bomb threats all the time. Used to mostly be off 1 particular individual from down south for some reason. This is different tho.

https://www.sunderlandecho.com › news › live-updates-city-hall-evacuated-as-sunderland...

LIVE UPDATES: City Hall evacuated as Sunderland City Council confirms ...​

Sunderland City Council said City Hall had been emptied after what it described as a ‘credible threat’ was received. A Northumbria Police spokesperson said: "Shortly before 8.25am today (Wednesday)...

Back