City break in Europe

Girona. Fly direct from Newcastle to GironaBarcelona airport, which is about 10k from Girona and 80k from Barcelona.

The city is compact and full of character, especially the old town (as used in Game of Thrones). As a city break it is very manageable, good walks, cafes and restaurants, and you will be relaxed instead of rushing around thinking you might miss something.

Great destination.

How to spend a weekend in Girona
This, day up in Figueras visit the Dali museum. not too far from some nice coastal spots if fancy a day at the beach.

Paris and Amsterdam are good from Newcastle. 3 flights a day so you can maximise time away. The budget airlines often have shit times and only one time per day each way

If you were to consider Budapest check out the Hotel Moments. It was lovely

Girona. Fly direct from Newcastle to GironaBarcelona airport, which is about 10k from Girona and 80k from Barcelona.

The city is compact and full of character, especially the old town (as used in Game of Thrones). As a city break it is very manageable, good walks, cafes and restaurants, and you will be relaxed instead of rushing around thinking you might miss something.

Great destination.

How to spend a weekend in Girona
Really nice the old side of the city. They filmed Game of thrones there. I enjoyed it more than Barcelona.

Hamburg if going to Germany.

Bilbao / San Sebastian

Take in a match, Guggenheim, Old Town, Pinchos. Sorted. I can even recommend you a nice little B+B which was in no way suitable for the stag do I organsised. :lol:

Back