City break in Europe

Discussion in 'SMB' started by Bob Fleming, Jan 13, 2019.

1. 0verlord44

0verlord44 Goalkeeper

Not sure about bars these days but Valetta used to be a cracking night ashore.
    Its one of the best harbours in the world and a very pretty city

2. mad cyril

mad cyril Winger

It’s an amazing city, I’ve loved every time I’ve been.
    Only behind London and Paris in my opinion ( although it has better nightlife than Paris ).

Epping and Reptilia like this.
  3. Bob Fleming

Bob Fleming Striker

Sounds great mate. Will have to work out with the wife. She might come or I dip me hand in the pocket for some spa treatments for her or something so I can bugger off for a while. Will let you know nearer the time.

4. WillD

WillD Striker

No probs, our wives are with us, but don’t watch they games, they just wear their jawbones down, so she is more than welcome to join them, or they could take her shopping in the local mail, which is about 10 minutes walk from the pub.

5. Bob Fleming

Bob Fleming Striker

Hello mate. Tried to PM you but wouldn't let me.

The missus is up for a trip to your hood to watch the Southend game so let me know the details beforehand. We'll be coming probably from the hotel so if you can suggest the best way. Are taxis cheap enough? Staying in Eixample - Rambla Catalunya

Not sure what the plans are for that day itself, as, well, we've not made any. But likely doing some touristy stuff so not sure what time we'd make it for. Probably just in time for kick off. Should be 18:30?

6. Fletch

Fletch Striker

<< take your car keys @Bob Fleming

Secret Visage likes this.
  7. Bob Fleming

Bob Fleming Striker

8. Secret Visage

Secret Visage Winger

Bloody swingers.

Its Him Again likes this.
  9. zwartekat

zwartekat Striker

Not really struck with Berlin. Ok for a weekend but never found anything to 'hook' me in. Not even my favourite German city.

10. MackneyHackem

MackneyHackem Midfield

Eurostar have a seat sale on at the minute. Travel to Rotterdam or Amsterdam between May and September this year and prices start from £35 one way.

I'll be booking a trip or two.