Cinema on your own

also whats easier when alone is to walk out of at the end and check the start times of the other films and just walk straight into another screen if there's one starting

My mates used to do that when we were teenagers.

Sounds like hell to me. Just sitting still and watching a film for two hours is like an endurance test in concentration.

Watching a film is an endurance test?

I think that’s what I said aye, somewhat tongue in cheek like.

I’m usually busting for a piss about 20mins in but refuse to go in case I miss owt.

I have never ever watched two films one after the other like. Weird behaviour imo.

I think that’s what I said aye, somewhat tongue in cheek like.

I’m usually busting for a piss about 20mins in but refuse to go in case I miss owt.

I have never ever watched two films one after the other like. Weird behaviour imo.

well you would have to have a lot of spare time on your hands, and the timings would have to work out, but its definitely doable.

depends how much scran you sneak in. a bottle of wine decants nicely into a water bottle. can easy take sandwiches and crisps if you have a big coat on. nice way to spend a winters day

today for instance.

Black Panther - 1100 - 1330
Greatest Showman - 1340 - 1510
Red Sparrow - 1510 - 1730

3 films in a oner. also 2 for 1 tuesdays so if there was 2 of yous, could essentially get 6 tickets for the price of 1. sounds like a good day out to me

Last edited:
well you would have to have a lot of spare time on your hands, and the timings would have to work out, but its definitely doable.

depends how much scran you sneak in. a bottle of wine decants nicely into a water bottle. can easy take sandwiches and crisps if you have a big coat on. nice way to spend a winters day

today for instance.

3 films in a oner. also 2 for 1 tuesdays so if there was 2 of yous, could essentially get 6 tickets for the price of 1. sounds like a good day out to me

May as well steal a few bags of sweets too if you're into stealing and stuff.

In theory it doesn't sound that weird. It's just a coincidence that whenever you see somone in the cinema alone they look like a wrongun.

No, why do you ask? If it's the relation of price, I'd rather spend the cinema money + more doing something that isn't boring as fuck. If I enjoy it, the cost isn't as much a factor. Pubs are expensive, we all know that. Cinema is too though.
Fair dos mate, each to their own. Yeah, it was price for price. At least you don't get a hangover from going to the cinema though!

today for instance.

:lol:
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

today for instance.

Life's too short imo.

Back