Cinema on your own

Oh right.

Doesn’t Dave have a spreadsheet and a clipboard for his pub crawls?

I wonder if he goes to restaurants, pushes his spectacles up to the glass and counts how many same-sex pairings he sees.

Buys fitbits to check if their lass is shagging about (heart rates or summit) iirc.

There were plenty agreeing with him mind, so fair play to Dave.

Buys fitbits to check if their lass is shagging about (heart rates or summit) iirc.

There were plenty agreeing with him mind, so fair play to Dave.

A good idea until her HR is up for another reason.

I get above 130 easily just thinking about food.
The fact that you had to ‘lad it up’ by making it a BBQ is disappointing to be honest.

It’s a proper blokes BBQ as well

A good idea until her HR is up for another reason.

I get above 130 easily just thinking about food.

It’s a proper blokes BBQ as well

Pal of mine came round on Friday for a few drinks in the house before we went down to Brixton for a gig.

Said he hadn’t eaten so I knocked up a bit of tagliatelle cos I had some ragu that needed using.

Would hate to be so insecure that I couldn’t force strings of pasta up my arse hole and have my mate suck them out like.

Mind you draw the line at seeing a kids film on my Todd.... that’s just wrong.

I didn't have children when the The Lion King came out. I desperately wanted to see it but felt the same as it's a child's film.

I was chatting to my neighbour who asked if I knew anyone who could look after her two little girls that Saturday as her Mam was sick and couldn't have them. I immediately volunteered and offered to take them to the pictures as a treat. Result :D

It's one of the most anti-social forms of entertainment there are. Why would it be weird to go alone?

Because what if someone saw you? You’d surely faint through the shame of it and it would only add to the embarrassment.

It would get the rumour mill going as well like.

“Our lass’s mate’s sister says she seen him down the cinema on his own man, eeeeeeeeee!”

Back