Cinema on your own

If its an arena gig & you're seated then shouldnt be any different really. That said i've only done cinema a few times, and seen the odd local band down the town (where i can just stand at the bar) on my own
I'm not an arena person - more like smaller venues. I missed something at the Cluny last month as my friend decided she didn't want to go last minute-ish. I just couldn't bring myself to go it alone. However as I've said, the cinema and even the theatre aren't a problem on my own.

Last film I went to see alone was "The Force Awakens", after an aborted trip when I'd taken the bairn and he'd gotten scared at Kylo Ren and we had to leave :neutral:.

Any idea how the bonded warehouse sessions are going down ...not heard owt for a while?
It’s monthly so there’s only been 2 so far.
Smoove and Turell got loads in, but that was heavily subsidised (£5 instead of £20) to get bodies through the door. In future the £5 entry is only going to get relatively unknown bands on by the sounds of things.

Nothing wrong with two lads gobbling sausage together mate. Not in a gay way or anything, I didn’t gobble his nor did he gobble mine, I believe we placed respective orders and gobbled our own sausages.
You’ve just mentally pictured blowing your pal as you wrote this
Let that sink in

Went on my own on Saturday,to Dalton Park at tea time to see Walk like a Panther....think there was probably only about 10 other people there...all couples

Aye...mind heard a bloke twisting on at staff for price....hardly their fault price of tickets i thought?...cinema and staff were great....suppose thats going rate these days
Nice yeah, we've used it for the junior mornings when it's £2.50 a ticket which is more my budget. ;)

Come to think of it, there's never been an actual time in my life where I've done that.

I go to the pictures quite a lot on my own. Don’t see anything wrong with it,

Mind you draw the line at seeing a kids film on my Todd.... that’s just wrong.

Difficult to yawn and put your arm round yourself mind.
The bucket of popcorn with the hole in the bottom that you hold in your lap and let the lass help herself is a bit crap as well.
Then again you could always ask that stranger sat next to you if they want some.:lol:

I went to see the latest Blade Runner on my todd because I had a spare day off to myself midweek plus the wife didn’t fancy it. It was quite liberating actually.

Back