Cinema on your own

Discussion in 'SMB' started by PixieFaceFTM, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Dmac1969

Dmac1969 Winger

No , been a few times on my own.

2. __howdy__

__howdy__ Winger

I've been to the cinema twice on my own.

First time I found it weird as fuck. Didn't do it again for ten years.

Did it for the first time since about 6 months back. Found it fine.

3. And I was going to offer to take you. Never mind x

Frijj likes this.
  4. riffraff

riffraff Striker

Cheers marra. Nice to see someone outraged on my behalf.
    Only been in the Tyneside Cinema once. Saw the Coen Bros first fillum: Bad Blood or summit. It’d just come out ower here, early 90s. Very overrated iirc.

MooBaaOink likes this.
  5. Stubbs ftm

Stubbs ftm Winger

Went to see one of the Bourne fillums on me todd. Didnt mind it as i had one of those unlimited cards, however probs wasnt a good idea to go on a Friday night as it was canny busy and i was the only person my mesel.

6. Dave Herbal

Dave Herbal Striker

Here’s one for you.
    You buy a ticket and you give it to someone else. Not a problem.
    You buy a ticket with an unlimited card and give it to someone else. Should this be allowed? After all, you’re not using your card to gain entry. You’re using it to buy an ticket which you’re then gifting to someone else.
    For the record, they don’t even check if you’re the card holder if you buy online. They just scan your e ticket and their display screen doesn’t tell them any info about you.

7. I got asked for mine a few months back and had left it in another wallet at home

8. yamar1

yamar1 Striker

short sighted prices.:neutral:

they should make it competitive and put bums on seats, its not rocket science.

9. niceonemarra

niceonemarra Winger

Sorry didn't read the full thread what film was it?

10. HABA87

HABA87 Winger

There's a few in the region that regularly do £5 tickets. I think Hartlepool and Darlo it's all day every day.

She won't go with you marra. ;)

RossTheNinja likes this.
  11. niceonemarra

niceonemarra Winger

I don't care ;)

12. Dave Herbal

Dave Herbal Striker

Did they let you in?

13. Aye I had to show them my dd being taken from the bank as proof

14. Muppet

Muppet Winger

I always find this thread baffling. I go to the cinema on my own loads. I go to gigs on my own. I’ve been for meals on my own if I’m hungry and I’m not out with anyone. Literally no-one cares or notices.

We’ve got a little girl and I’m not going to miss stuff I want to see just because we’ve got no babysitter or my husband is working away.

15. niceonemarra

niceonemarra Winger

What kind of movies do you like watching?

16. SPUFF

SPUFF Striker

Hpool is a fiver 24/7.

Dalton park about £11 iirc! :eek:

17. Lord Potts

Lord Potts Winger

You needed a new focus.

18. sima-hebburn

sima-hebburn Winger

them stupid gimmick seats

https://news.google.com/news/story/dlySJf_Wv3zA0RM6yMQOPR-b5lgfM?hl=en&ned=us&gl=US

A cinema customer was seriously hurt in a freak accident in Birmingham, where his head became wedged in an electric chair.

The horrific accident took place at Vue Cinema at Star City last week.

Sources claim the man had dropped his phone in between the Gold Class seats at the end of the film.

When he bent down to retrieve it, the electric seat’s footrest is said to have clamped down on his head.

He was said to be stuck and panicking as his frantic partner and staff battled to release him in the incident last week.

The chair’s foot-rest was eventually broken free and he was released.

19. It would be very much dictated on what they we're going to see

20. mcq10

mcq10 Striker

So who watches the bairn if you’re at the cinema on your own with no babysitter :eek: