Cinema on your own

Discussion in 'SMB' started by PixieFaceFTM, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Better ;)

2. Son of Stan

Son of Stan Winger

So glad. :)

3. kossoff

kossoff Winger

Just go. You can cuddle up with the Pic n mix or popcorn.

4. errant

errant Striker

charming in real life, i'm sure... should have said @scratters :lol:

5. gardni

gardni Midfield

go on a first date with someone there, it's like going on your own as you don't speak to each other, but you are not publicly seen to have nee mates.

6. PixieFaceFTM

PixieFaceFTM Winger

I’ve tried but you usually get “it’s not appropriate for a first date”

7. kossoff

kossoff Winger

Of course it is, it's perfect. You grab a quick drink before hand, do the pleasantries, go see the film, grab some more drinks and you've got easy things to talk about.

8. dangermows

dangermows Striker

Is it a bit pointless like. Alreet if you're shy and have nothing much to say I guess.

9. gardni

gardni Midfield

i think you are secretly posting this thread because you want someone to take you, what are you wanting to see? black panther?

10. MooBaaOink

MooBaaOink Striker

ffs I'll go man. Drop me a PM. Not Friday though, that's when I stalk people at the Metro Centre.

kossoff likes this.
  11. PixieFaceFTM

PixieFaceFTM Winger

I don’t need to act like I want someone to TAKE ME to see it Hun I’ve had offers.

the point is I debated going on my own this week however it’s something I’ve never done and always thought it was a bit of a grey area, didn’t realise so many people did it

12. Wouldn't recommend going to see that film by yourself though Pix.

13. gardni

gardni Midfield

Ok sorry was just joking lol, I'd never normally go by myself but I recently travelled a bit by myself and it's not that bad, weird at first but just go, you'd be surprised how little difference it makes at the cinema of all places as you are sat in silence in the dark anyway.

Class when it's mid day and cinema is empty, enjoy.

PixieFaceFTM and kossoff like this.
  14. ;)

Dogbark likes this.
  15. kossoff

kossoff Winger

And cheap as fook!

16. PixieFaceFTM

PixieFaceFTM Winger

Well this is what I was thinking, I’m off all week so thought if I went during the day it would be quite nice, bit of popcorn, hot dog and that :cool:

17. gardni

gardni Midfield

the Hun bit struck the fear of god into me

18. PixieFaceFTM

PixieFaceFTM Winger

Weirdly I was thinking about seeing the new 50 shades

:lol::lol::lol:

19. Son of Stan

Son of Stan Winger

I think these days when you can sit and look at your phone it's much easier to do and I don't think anyone gives that much of a shit about anyone else going on their own. Have you never gone into a bar or cafe on your own if travelling somewhere? Just an extention of that, really.

20. PixieFaceFTM

PixieFaceFTM Winger

Nah never! I mean to be honest I’ve never looked at someone and been like “urgh he’s on his own” either