Cilla Black at Christmas

Your honestly cracking up ffs. How on earth am I defending them? :lol:
I just pointed out she was a Tory in this thread which she was and surprise surprise she wasn’t a nice person.

You won’t have a word said against the tories in the politics forum but I’m the one ‘cracking up’. I’d rather be cracking up than backing that inept clusterfk you sad ****.

Last edited:
I just pointed out she was a Tory in this thread which she was and surprise surprise she wasn’t a nice person.

You won’t have a word said against the tories in the politics forum but I’m the one ‘cracking up’. I’d rather be cracking up than backing that inept clusterfk you sad ****.

Your a mentalist man. There's not a corner of the board you can head to without managing to rant about the government. You aren't capable of any type of rational debate. Here a challenge for you, find me some posts of mine where I've said the Tories are doing a good job or where I've said they shouldn't be kicked out of office at the first available opportunity?

Your a mentalist man. There's not a corner of the board you can head to without managing to rant about the government. You aren't capable of any type of rational debate. Here a challenge for you, find me some posts of mine where I've said the Tories are doing a good job or where I've said they shouldn't be kicked out of office at the first available opportunity?
No not a Tory but has a go at anyone who criticises them.

I’m sure you love Cilla’s singing too yi sad twat.

Last edited:
Saw her at the boiler makers ,works xmas do around 1981
It was called ‘Close Encounters’ in 1981. I know this cos quite a few of my mates eschewed the sixth form in favour of monkey house college and I went to their Christmas party there in early December 1981.

Back